Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Sharon! She's the reason I can barely watch Y&R anymore. Sharon is the embodiment of the kind of character I loathe on daytime. As much as I loath(ed), Kelly, Jessica, Evangeline, Nora (on oltl) and Cassie on GL, it can't compare to my hatred of Sharon.

• Members

:lol:

Probably. Then again, SON isn't as bad as it used to be. I think we've made a nice turnaround from last spring/summer when all hell was breaking loose. Having great people to discuss with really helps. Even though I consider myself to be a mature person, at times I don't always show best judgment....when can bite me in the ass.

• Members

Man, I live in a cave. I was posting back then, and to me, it was fine back then too. Sure, a few bad eggs. But I always found SON to be the most open-minded board.

I must have just not been in the right threads. :-)

• Members

LOL! I think that ship has sailed. The people who like me, are gonna like me and the ones who won't, won't. I am pretty subdued on this board. I actually put on white gloves to post. ;)

:lol: Thanks for that endorsement. <_< I have found most people here to be diplomatic (except Sylph and Jay :P , and I don't mind cuz they make me laugh even when I disagree with them). Perhaps the key is, we've now all been at this a long time and realize that preferences can shift over time and eventually you find yourself in agreement with people that at one time you thought you would always remain in staunch opposition to. Plus it's not life altering, doesn't put money in my pocket or determine whether or not my daughter's softball team wins the state championship, lol. We really don't have any impact on what decisions tptb make, so ultimately being "right" isn't worth fighting to the bitter end.

• Members

I really miss Hogan Sheffer at Days. Both the beginning and end of his stint were brilliant, and I loved a lot of the stuff in between (including the beginning of the vendetta storyline, with feral!Lexie and the return of Tony and Anna). Touch the Sky and Tinda Lau sucked ass, but I was willing to forgive him on both counts; he was never as bad as post-SSK Reilly. Dena Higley's new, "improved" version of the show succeeds only at putting me to sleep.

• Members

:lol: I meant it all in the nicest way. I promise.

I told you before you remind me of that kid at the birthday party who runs around popping all the balloons. And you're not diplomatic. You say exactly what you think with little cushioning. Although since I don't really know you, you could be editing yourself a LOT.

Archived