Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

Andy was about 20.

Yes. Yes.

I'm just glad the show doesn't seem to be doing Kirin/Priya. That girl he was with reminded me of Sophie from Corrie. I have to admit I've been finding Kirin more hot lately.

I keep hearing theories that Ross is the father of Charity's baby, and I'm starting to wonder. I hope not. That's just too damn stupid and convenient for me. And talk about a joke if they want to go with Debbie and Ross. He made your mama a baby mama ph34r.png

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO....thank God I didn't read your post till after I completely finished part 1. This is crazy! Debbie holding her newborn brother in her arms is just so soapish I love it! The look of shock I swear I thought she was gonna say Charity had cancer or had died.

Instead a baby? Crazy twist. Does Debbie have any other siblings besides the little boy?

And do we know who the father of Charity's baby is?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I will be happy to be wrong but I think it's going to mostly be hype. I just hope the human drama is there, which is what the show does best, and is lacking in places lately. The human drama is what made the plane crash episodes stand out.

One of the odd things is other than Rachel, it seems pretty obvious no one we know is leaving the show will die in this stunt. So if it ends up being the likes of Tracy (nothing against her) dying in the stunt, or Pete, and the big characters are unscathed, it may seem like an anticlimax. I hope they surprise us and kill off one big character (one who is dead weight now...). And surprise me and spare Leyla...

He tweeted Charley Webb, Mike Parr, and Danny Miller (I think), so I guess we know they'll be involved.

I uploaded a few more episodes last night and had to remove a song from one of them because the song caused it to be blocked in the US and Germany, among a few other non-UK countries.

Do you know what the song was?

That Hillbilly Rock song by the Woolpackers.

Such a big hit in the US, right??

• Members

But how would they realistically pull that off?

I called Charity being pregnant before the episode aired, and I was disappointed to be right. They've been there done this story before with Noah - born in prison with a who's the daddy? question hanging over his head. At least they acknowledged this, bust still...

I'm not sure I like Charity having another baby, as I think it's a bit lazy, but they could win me over if the story is interesting - if Declan, Cain or Ross is the daddy, then not very interesting. If Ross is the dad, that will be super soapie.

• Members

I think Tracy is basically a definite since Amy Walsh has admitted that her contract is up in the summer. It's a damn shame Bisson has admitted his was just renewed for a year. I can only hope it's a false sense of security.

Loved that video, Carl. Seeing 'Laurel' beat the crap out of 'Marlon' felt good. It was sweet of them to get Amelia Flanagan involved. Jeff Hordley being camp is something to wrap my head around.

Ben, I can't explain my theory at all. But this is Charity, the dodgiest ho of them all.