Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No flirting - just the tension set up between them (the fairly pointless scene of him telling her he knows she's hiding something, her being annoyed by him).

He always looks hotter as he grows his hair out. He usually ends up shaving his head again before too long. I hope he skips it this time around.

You could tell David wasn't happy to be leaving. It's the real start of his breakup with Alicia. It's going to be sad to watch.

• Members

Do you think they'll show it off screen? Or what David is just going to randomly show up back in the village and Alicia will have stayed behind?

Much as I like Alicia I like Leyla a lot more and if someone has to die I'd rather it be Alicia....that frees up David and then Leyla can be reunited with her son.

Oh and Jai can die. Even tho I despise Rachel, he's just not a good person for the way he treats that poor innocent dad of his and I don't like how he acts with Leyla.

• Members

Alicia will be back, I'm guessing for a month or two or a little longer.

I agree about Leyla.

For fans who are enjoying the Robert and Cain tension, here is Cain roughing up the equally awkward, equally sexy Karl Davies Robert (although he rarely had wardrobe that involved bulging out of tight red trousers...).

• Members

Crossing every body part I can, hoping for the best.

Thanks for uploading all that Emmerdale stuff Carl. It's on the list of things to get to, one day.

If this marriage with Adam and Victoria actually goes through, I hope it's one of many, many weddings in my girl Victoria's future.

Robert so giddily pressuring Cain, as he outwardly seethes is just fun. It would fun if, once Robert loses everything, he schemes to own the garage. Back to his roots, as it were. If Charity can have nine lives, I really hope they see that they could easily and should do that for Robert.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Sadly I get the feeling the show has one standard for other characters and another for Robert, especially since they seem to repeatedly ignore that fans enjoy Robert as an inept schemer, not as a wannabe serial killer. "Killer Robert" is always popping back up, always in rushed, poorly written, laughable Thursday doubles, always making other characters look stupid and annoying for a failed ratings boost.

• Members

Adam joking to Aaron about him not being able to turn Adam gay was hilarious and sorta touching. I couldn't help but grin at the stupid whore...

YESSSS CAIN. The one and only time I'll probably ever root for your nasty sketch self. So glad he one upped that asshat Robert!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

The punch was awesome though....Roberts dazed look. Lol I love how Aaron got frightened when he realized that Cain was serious about roughing Robert up lol. So much confusion and angst....

Ross holding a baby...oh Lord be still my heart.

Aaron is such a weakling...I CANT is Roberts d that great?

• Members

Robert can take a better punch than that (he did with Andy and Aaron). It was an odd scene...I guess he was taken by surprise.

Aaron loves deeply, but I think he also didn't want Cain to get hurt because he knows that Robert is dangerous. No one else does.

• Members

Cain as the guy taking on Robert is just so thrilling. Love how he dropped the bomb on Robert. Too bad the youtube videos cut off the actors faces. i could barely see Robert's reaction.'

OH SNAP...your boy Robert went THERE w/ Aaron. You can see the sudden shift in Aaron's eyes when the douchebag brought up Jackson....talk about a low blow. This guy.