Love of Life Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does anybody here remember Leonie Norton who was the first Kate Swanson on LOVE OF LIVE?

I loved her on LOVE OF LIFE as well as ANOTHER WORLD and ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

If I remember correctly, Leonie's Kate played out the early stages of the Rick/Barbara/Kate storyline.

If anyone has any information on La Norton. I would appreciate it. Thanks In Advance!!!! :-)

• Members
I know it's been awhile but I'm sttill around. The only show I'm watching on a consistent basis is DAYS OF OUR LIVES and that's because of the Will and Sonny storyline. Everytime I tune into Y&R and B&B, I'm bored to death. GH is a mess in my opinion and I find it insulting to the intelligent viewers out here in television land. Haven't heard any soap news on the Cincinnati end of the soap opera scene.,because ever since ATWT was cancelled, the buzz for the soaps has been pretty much dead in this town. So glad that I found the SON Cancelled soaps board. because I'm more than ready to talk about the glory years of the soap opera genre. Now back to the LOVE OF LIVE discusion!!!! :-) Edited by Gregorzick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...