Love of Life Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Christy Bingham arrived in late June 1979 and caught Wes Osbourne’s eye but Wes was already dating Gina Gaspero. When Gina fell pregnant, Christy tried to convince her to have an abortion. She gave her a home remedy to induce abortion but Gina went into convulsions. At the hostpital, Gina learned she wasn’t pregnant after all and was sent back to her parents’ by her brother in late September. Christy was written off at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

A few cast questions from Love of Life:

Who played Reverend Brewster in the Bambi Brewster story?

Who played Guido Gaspero in the Gaspero story?

Who played Herbert Lodge, Judith Lodge Raven's father in a video upthread?

Who played Cordelia Sanders in 1969? What was her relationship to Vanessa ?

Who played Frankie Sills, the informant in the Ian Russell story? Mildred Russell, Ian's wife?

Who played Joel Stratton , boyfriend of Amy Russell[1979]?

Who played Muldoon, the reporter? Big Al Barton? Denton the murderer of Murano?

As always thank you to anyone with any info...I really appreciate it.

• Members

Christopher Wyatt played Joel Stratton. He is featured in the disco clip on youtube with Dana Delaney. Wyatt appeared from August 1979 until the shows final episodes.

Bruce Ornstein played Guido Gaspero. I believe he is featured in one of the CBS promos that are or were on youtube.

I believe Jon-Michael Reed listed a lot minor casting in his syndicated column, but I don't recall names off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure he listed a bunch of the actors who appeared in the Brewster/Des Moines story.

• Members

Ocala Star-Banner has his column and their archives are available via Google Newspapers.

From said column, Frank Elmore played Dr. Hall in 1979. He was involved in the Brewster plot. James Congdon was Scott Carmichael, Meg's love interest under Jean Holloway. I believe another actor played the role, but Reed lists Congdon departing the role in July around the time Rick Weber left and Leah Ayres (Christy) and Michael Beirne (Clay Walker, Mia's pal and Ben's editor).