Y&R: Week of May 26, 2008

• Members

I agree. I can see them being civil for Noah's sake but to go into business together? Hell NO! it's not even plausible or realistic that 4 people who all have hurt each other the way these four have and relationships were blown to hell would want to be in the same room together unless they had to be, let alone act like they are friends. I can somewhat understand Jack and Nick's realtionship because they were once step-father/step-son but Phyllis and Sharon's "friendship" is just plan crazy. Sharon shouldn't be able to stand the sight of Phyllis and Phyllis shouldn't like Sharon just because...kinda like she did with Christine.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone else think that Kay's illness and upcoming memoirs will lead to Cane being exposed as a fraud? I hope so!

Also, it looks as if they're setting the stage for a future Nikki and Paul relationship. I could go for that, as the two characters have a history. Of course, we all know Nikki will eventually end up with Victor again and Paul will have yet another failed relationship...

• Members

I like the Adam-Heather hook up too.

Ever since that episode directed by Jim Sayegh aired, Y&R has been everything but boring (I believe it was the episode before Cassie's first memory ep). Nice improvement!

• Members

I agree, things have actually been happening lately and the plotting and pace has gotten reasonably better. Maybe someone is consulting uncredited? Maybe Hogan was an uncredited consultant before they hired him as Co-HW? Hmm....

The show has changed and for the better in most regards....

Archived