Y&R: Week of May 26, 2008

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^ damn, is all this in today's show? :lol: Who wrote the script?

Must say that Y&R has been holding my attention over the past five episodes. Jess Walton has been amazing. Nice work from the writing team. Hope Hogan doesn't piss on all this. I mean, Vail Bloom is OK but if Hogan falls in love with the character of Heather... I don't know if I could stomach seeing her toss her hair 5 days a week.

• Members

Everytime I see Paula Cwikly's name at the beginning of the show, I'm immediately interested in what's going to happen. There have episodes when she appeared in the credits that I didn't particularly care for, but more often than not, I enjoy watching when she's credited.

I really liked today's show and the Adam/Heather pairing has potential IMO. They do have some great chemistry and it just seems as though they fit somehow. Vail Bloom's hair flipping can be a bit obnoxious, but I enjoyed watching her today. How great was it to see Lauren again?

It's about time Gloria got what was coming to her. It's so great watching her fall from grace and there's one more shoe to drop. When will it be revealed that she was behind the face cream killing?? 'Ol Glo needs to head off to the slammer for a while.

The only thing buggin me right now is the Ji Men murder. Amber had the money, but that's been resolved. But when will his killer's identity become known? Have they simply dropped this storyline altogether? It was a remnant of LML, so maybe they are trying to forget about it. Perhaps the killer is David, seeing how he's apparently killed people in the past.....

• Members

I could definitely see David Chow as Ji Min's murderer. Maybe David needed money or something for his bets and somehow he ran into Ji Min and he had to keep him quiet to assure himself a good position in Nikki's life. That would be great.

And about Hogan Sheffer... Isn't Maria the main HW? Or will he be above her? I hope she can restrain his urges to forget the veterans.

• Members

Every time Gloria starts to suffer I become more interested. However, she always finds a way around it and then spends the next few months doing the same old. I hope Maria is taking a different path. It would be nice to see Gloria 'sleeping in the park' (her words).

• Members

I'm not sure about the pecking order. The press release said "Co-HW", but that seems awful ambiguous to me. Perhaps Toups or Slyph knows more about that....

I'm wondering why I've never heard of her prior to watching her work on Y&R. As many years as I was watching GL, I never saw her name in those credits. I've casually watched B&B/ATWT over the years and again, I don't recall seeing her name credited on either of those shows either. Is this her first CBS soap to write for? Like I said in my earlier post, I love it when her name pops up on the opening credits. When her name isn't there, I think to myself that it may not be a good day to watch....

Archived