Y&R: Week of May 26, 2008

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe she just needed some time to start her stories and now they're evolving in some way... Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm no longer sleepy while watching the show.

• Members

I wouldn't call it a one-day setup. Adam fast approved the deal weeks ago and now the consequences are showing. The Jabot thing was out of the blue, but I'm glad it happened. And now Jill has yet another thing to b*tch about - the personal fights Victor and Nikki have been having (meanwhile, I just loved the conversation those two shared on Cassie's anniversary). And I guess Brad and Vikki were put on the same project because they both felt they won't be uncomfortable or something (of course it would be better if they explained it on-screen).

• Members

A minor thing I didn't like about today's episode was that no one mentioned Nick's accident or how he got his memory back. Victor was all doe-eyed at the ranch like everything was perfect and had been for months.

Loved Nikki and Jill. Salivated when Brad was on the phone near the end. More scheming. PLEASE!

• Members

I was always hard on Vail, but I do think she's improved and seems to have chemistry with everyone she's put with. Paul, Maggie, Daniel, Adrian, Brad and hopefully Adam. As the writing improves her acting improves. Now she's ready for more than the once in two weeks screentime she gets.

Today's show was pretty good. I loved the stuff with Sabrina and Jana, the only time I've ever enjoyed Sabrina. I think it was more for what it did for Jana. She's finally outside the orbit of the Fisher's which was nice. Kevin and Jana are too happy and safe and need to end. They have a great find, she just needs the proper storyline to showcase her talents.

Jess Walton killed it today, but what is new? The look she shot Victoria when Brad revealed he was already doing Retro!Jabot was priceless. Then she gave Nikki another smackdown which totally pissed her off. This is payback for the years of Nikki being a snob and hating on everyone she thought was beneath her. Jill knows what she's doing and I love it.

More Jill and Brad please!!

• Members

I adore Vail. Since the first time she started flirting with Daniel I liked her. But she never had a good storyline. She was always trapped under some investigation. Now she's doing just fine. And the hookup with Adam is great.

It's pretty amazing seeing Jana outside of the Fisher clan. It was also amazing seeing Lauren outside of it when she brought those clothes to the Newman ranch. I guess someone must be listening to us. I don't hate Gloria, but it was time for Michael, Lauren, Kevin and Jana to get their own lives. They literally spent 6-7 months (if not even more) talking only about Gloria.

Archived