Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You would think the patriarchs would get together once in a while to discuss strategies. LOL! Imagine Mac Corey and CC sitting down to have a discussion about women. 

And, yes, the Capwells needed someplace to sit and relax! Those chairs around the table in the atrium look dreadfully uncomfortable! Or, it's late and we want to cuddle and relax. So, let's sit here on this concrete bench. There, isn't that better? No wonder Sophia sat on CCs lap, it probably had more cushion. 

• Members

It was either the atrium or CC’s office where Sophia killed Channing, so it was a choice between uncomfortable furniture or uncomfortable memories in that house. 

You’d think given Santana’s training in interior decor she would have at least  suggested that they redesign the room where Channing died  

• Members

It also brings up my old queery about the Lockridge Mansion.

Now we know that nobody on soaps has to use their bathroom, except to have sex in the tub, but if Minx lived in the primary bedroom, do you think that Augusta didn't have an en-suite bathroom (her makeup table was shown in her bedroom)?  Does this indicate the possibility (given the age of the mansion) that at one point Lionel, Augusta, Warren, and Laken all shared a bathroom?

Edited by j swift

• Members

This post makes me think of Capitol’s Myrna Clegg who had the most elaborate and oft-seen bathroom probably in the history of daytime. Sure, we never saw the actual WC, but we did see the jacuzzi tub so it’s not a giant leap that a shower and toilet were close by. That set is best described as a spalon. She had a desk for business, massage table, tanning lamps, pump chair and vanity for getting her hair done, expansive clothes closets, space for her to practice tai chi… a unique and well implemented set.

• Members

A desk in the bathroom? That's a big Nope from me. But then again, keeping work clothes on more than 5 minutes after I get home is also a No, so CLEARLY I was not made to be a soap opera character. 

Switching from bathroom talk, MAN Nancy Lee Grahn is knocking it out of the park with this pregnancy storyline. You can really feel her hurt that Mason married the drip Torie. And poor Mason too. He's stuck with the drip.