Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought CC's motivation was that he knew Cruz had fathered Chip, but he wanted to keep Eden happy, so he lured Mason to marry Tori with the promise of an inheritance.  Mason had been written out of CC's will when he exposed Channing as being gay during the murder investigation

Edited by j swift

• Members

But wait it's okay because Mason isn't really CCs son. It is revealed that Pamela had an affair with T is for Tiger Lockridge because he was mad at Minx for her fling with an Italian count and wanted to get even. He had a one night stand with Pamela. Mason was the result. That makes Mason Brick's uncle. But he is now free to love Eden. 

Please register in order to view this content

I just can't keep going with this. 

• Members

Oh, I'm not shipping them. I just am able to find humor in odd things, and Mason and Eden is about as odd as things can be. I am very happy that the show didn't go there.

But I do truly love the relationship between Mason and Eden. When Mason is trying to get Eden and Cruz back together because he knows what "too late" really is. Beautifully well done scenes.