Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If the show was still on today, Bradon would have been a shady, criminal, psycho. And they could have added a new female character (mmm- Jade's daughter? Or Alice's daughter) who could help him get to the bottom of his anger issues. And traced it right back to Suntuna and Geeennnaa and their constant whining of "He's MY son."

• Members

Brandon would be the new head of Capwell Industries in a struggle with Samantha who is much smarter. They would both be grandparents now, though. There would be new Lockridges, grandchildren of Warren and Laken who are at war with Brandon. Samantha is torn about which side to take, her mom's side and the Lockridges or Dad and the Capwells? 

• Members

Chip found out about his conception and went into the law. He is currently the DA. He's had his heart broken multiple times  He just met a mysterious new woman who may or may not have old ties in town. Adriana and Samantha are thick as thieves. They are working together to outwit Brandon. Samantha is dating Johnny. Adriana and Johnny dated back in the day, but knew it wasn't going to work, so they became friends ala Cass and Felicia style. 

• Members

I still wonder if anyone ever told Brandon (and/or CC) that Channing Jr was not biologically a Capwell?  Certainly, as we think about the rivalry of the other grandchildren, Brandon's legitimacy might come into play.  Brandon deserved stock in Capwell Industries as much as Johnny deserved to inherit a piece of that sweet Armonti empire, and the villa in Capri.  Goodness knows, Marcello probably never had kids.

I recognize that Gina secured Brandon's place in the will, and CC might still feel a sense of connection given that he raised Channing for many years on his own.  However, it would be interesting to know how many knew the truth.

Eden, and Channing knew that Lionel was the father of Sophia's eldest child, but they weren't privy to the baby switch.  I also wonder if Brick ever told Kelly, with whom he was close, Eden, or Mason?  It is not as if they ever had a coming out party for Brick, and I don't recall that he ever referred to Sophia as his mother in public.

Of course, Ted's kids would still be trying to figure out the GPS on their Prius to get directions to the Capwell offices.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Brick called Sophia his mother many MANY times in public. He told everyone associated, then said he didn't want a coming out party. He got inexplicably angry with the kids for acting like they were related. He was even angry at Kelly. It was a strange amount of anger. 

And in my world, Johnny didn't inherite anything from the Armontis yet because Sophia is very much alive.  She's on a yacht with Lionel. 

• Members

Mason and Julia have weathered many storms together. They have had political careers which sent them to Washington for a time. However, upon CCs death, they returned to Santa Barbara to support Samantha's claim to the chairmanship of Capwell Enterprises. Adriana is at the head of Armonti because Sophia has retired. Mason and Julia have had a grand time traveling the world. They are still steamy and not boring.