Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am looking forward to it. I get more downtime on Mondays. I just really think she would be fun to talk to. I enjoy people with stories, and I think she has several. 

And yes, SB was more enjoyable when she had a story. But she isn't the only one. Augusta helped too. 

Right now, I'm over Haley, Jane, Tori and Lily light- go away. Give me older characters with complexity ANY DAY

• Members

I want to like Haley. And I have moments when I do. But then she sides with Lilly or Gina and it makes it so difficult. 

The tape situation is silly. But it's so much fun,and so funny. These people can really play comedy and drama. Even though the funny parts, you still feel the sadness of it. The players in this story are top notch.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This is funny because it's true. Meryl Streep couldn't  have saved that storyline. Zzzzzzzzzz Sorry, I fell asleep remembering it.

At least they realized it wasn't working and made it go away. 

I've noticed that. When the whole family is gathered at the guest house to have dinner with Sophia because Gina has forced CC to marry her. And the family is talking bad about Gina because of it. Haley gets all upset because they're being so mean to Aunt Gina. Yeah! She's keeping 2 people who love each other apart, threatening an innocent woman with jail, and she tried to kill their dad - not once- but TWICE! This family has every right to hate your precious Aunt Gina. 

The parts of JM's interview that touched me were her talking about Jed crying when she adopted and his sons telling her that he toasted her new baby that Thanksgiving. I knew she really enjoyed Miranda Bishop. I am glad that her daughter and granddaughter have given her so much joy.