Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know because I lost track. And also, counting that high is really boring. 

I decided to create my own playlists from the Russian channel. Jeffrey just rescued Kelly, Mason and Julia are still ignoring it, and Cruz and Eden are back. Sophia has been on a lot because Jed Allan was on vaca or something. Keith just kicked Mason out of the DAs office. I would think that whoever appoints the DA when the elected office would tell Keith that he isn't the new DA either. Nope, you people keep failing. I'm gonna find someone new. 

• Members

I have been watching some clips of All My Children on YouTube  from a channel called Best of Marcy Walker. There is some seriously good acting in these. The period I am watching if from the mid-90s.

Marcy Walker sure can play commandeering roles. Watch her interaction in this clip with Erica Kane. Also, Janet Green (aka Robin Mattson) makes an appearance here. This is 1995, two years after SB came to an end and Marcy is back in the role of Liza shortly after having also been on Guiding Light..

https://youtu.be/mmRFh_EMcX8

Edited by Lex S
Adding

• Members

This is too funny to not share. And this board might be the only place where I can. I had a dream that I was in an episode of Santa Barbara. The hairstyles were 86-87. For some reason Sophia was in a hospital bed and being transported home to the mansion. CC was mad because Gina was still refusing to leave his house. Well, there is Sophia in that bed next to the fountain and she has the oxygen mask on, but the top of her head- bald. Just the top, like Ben Franklin's receding hairline. The sides were still long and blonde. Ben Franklin hairdo- NOT a good look on Judith McConnell. Anyway, Gina decides that it's time to kick me out, because no one there knows who I am. At this point CC says that this might be the only time he agrees with Gina. So, I start to leave. At this point, Sophia jumps out of bed, and says that she knows me. Her hair is perfect as soon as she pops off the bed. She grabs Gina by the hair and pulls her to the door screaming Get Out! And I woke up thinking, Well that was weird.