90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

me either. He came across too pretty and cheesy.

The guys got haircuts! Well all of them but Navid. Ethan looks much better now and Im liking Dixon's.

Navid is loaded! Wow, his mansion made that even more apparent. Im in love with his house adn thats one lucky kid He also has a beautiful family.

I was loving Naomi. Finally she is playing up the bitch role. I got sick of them making her the victim and her crying and taking it all

• Administrator

And that he's a bit scared to have sex with her because he's a virgin. I thought that was pretty realistic.

It was great seeing Navid's family. I love that they're finally fleshing his character out. What nationality are they again?

Same here.

I got them. I only do 90210, OTH, GG, and Smallville - so just check their threads. :)

• Members

Go Brenda! I loved her "stealing" Ryan right from under Kelly. Took her 15 years, but she finally got revenge on her backstabbing BFF. I only wish Kelly had walked in on Brenda screwing him. I also really liked how she asked Kelly what they have in common anymore, bc I dont buy them as friends now. Friends grow apart and they did ages ago.

• Members

I really like most of the characters on 90210 - except Navid and Dixon - but I think that most stories lack development. Everything just happens out of nowhere.

For example, in one episode Adrianna is Naomi's best friend and does drugs, then she almost dies and spends one (!) week at a rehab before returning to school again. Then suddenly, Adrianna and Navid become a couple and she hangs out with Silver, while Naomi joins this group of older students.

It was also very strange that everyone was so friendly towards Sean (Harry and Tracy's son). They didn't even check his background or if he's telling the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived