90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How predictable was the Naomi stuff? I thought it was so obvious that her father would be cheating when she said she would bring him diner. As if we were supposed to beleive she would actually do that without any consequences. If she is supposed to be the bitch of the show they need to stop throwing things at her to make her sympathetic. Its already the second week and her man cheated on her, dumped her, she was humiliated in front of the whole school and her dad is having an affair. Sucks to be Naomi

Loved the previews with Kelly getting jealous over her guy with Brenda. I hope Brenda steals him!

Jackie looked fabulous. She really has aged well and looks great for a drunk...lol. Im starting to like Silver now that she wasnt all anger girl here

Hmmm, could Sammy be Steve's kid? His dead mother was named Samantha and they could have named their baby after her. Not to mention that curly hair is so Steve's from back in the day

• Members

Dixon and Silver could be good together. I don't want them romantically involved though. I want a Veronica Mars/Wallace Fennel type of relationship between them. That would be awesome.

Annie and Ethan is obviously meant to be together.

Someone here mention after the premiere that Ty would be Harry's long lost child. Well, he can't be because as Debbie mentioned this child would be a man.

That's what I was thinking! I so hope he's not the dad, simple because of the reason you mentioned.

• Members
Missed that part. And yes, Ty isn't 20.

Ryan. Hmm a 20-year old teacher... a high school teacher that is? I think not. When do you supposed he studied to achieve that title, in summer school? lol

Btw. When it's about tv/films you can't go by the actors ages ( I thought this was a soap forum ;) ). The character Ryan is clearly supposed to be older then 20.

• Members

I finally saw this and didn't like it. At all. Okay, there were parts that I liked, but mostly...didn't feel it. I'm new to the 90210 fandom, so i've only seen some episodes of season 1, some of season 2, some of season 3, but even I can say that this show doesn't have much of the same spirit or tone of the original show at all. I wasn't someone who was expecting it to be all about the original characters or anything, but I figured that by branding it 90210, it meant TPTB were going to try to update the 90s show and make it a 2000s show, while also keeping the tone, spirit, and general theme of the first show. It just felt like some mix between "The OC" and "Gossip Girl" (okay, am I the only one getting tired of teen dramas where the parents are just as slutty and unbalanced as the teens? Give me parents like Jim and Cindy Walsh and Grams from DC, damn it!). It lacked a lot of what's getting me hooked on the original show at this moment.

I will say this, I like the remix of the theme song. It's a thousand times better than that PMS version they used in the promos, with the weird chords and [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Well not happy about it being Dylan at all. So I am suppose to beleive that Dylan is this great love for Kelly. Nope I dont think so. It was too obvious that it was him. It should have been someone unexpected not the obvious. I am not a Kelly fan so she can have the dick head Dylan. Brenda is free!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am so loving Silver and Dixon. They are great. I love that she has this crush but she bit the bullet and asked him when he was going to ask her on a date. I got dimples. I am going to love their storyline and I hope the writers have the guts to continue with them.

I am so over the Annie/Ethan/Noami triangle. I mean seriously. I just dont care. I am actually happy that Annie is moving on. I just hope Ty doesnt hurt her but I may not get my wish because something is off with this guy. He is too good to be true.

Archived