90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do we know who the father of Kelly's son is yet?

ETA: Nevermind, I read. Not surprising, but disappointing. I LOVED Brandon and Kelly together and even though he'd be kinda deadbeat, I'd have prefered he was the father. Dylan can go jump off a bridge.

• Members

Haha they filled every commercial break with ads for the Spring Awakening tour's October stop in Seattle. I have no doubt that was an accident.

So is Silver still living with Dixon and all? Why was she driving him to his work--and why was that car driving scene badly blue screened--or looked like it was? I haven't seen blue screened car driving scenes in a primetime show isince th e80s it seems--and that was sitcoms... odd

• Members

I just love this show already. Won't add anything more then that.

Not if the son is supposed to be 20, like someone mentioned!

JP. No Brenda didn't say out load Dylan is the father. But she was talking about how Kelly will always love Sammy's father. Kelly refused to admit it, and Brenda said something like "You'll always love Dylan". So yes, Dylan most likely is the father. Hope I'm wrong though.

Since Luke Perry doesn't want to return without Aaron Spelling I don't understand why they didn't go with Steve. It would've believable too. I'm glad it's not Brandon. It would've totally ruined the character.

• Administrator

The dialogue was very tricky.

Brenda: "I'm saying that you still have feelings for him."

Kelly: "Of course I still have feelings for him. He's my son's father."

Brenda: "Kelly, come on. You know there's more to it than that."

Kelly: "No, there isn't. Because it can't be. Because he's not here and I deserve to be with somebody and be happy."

Brenda: "Oh give me a break. You are never going to be happy with somebody else because you're still in love with Dylan and you know it."

That "somebody" could be Sammy's father and Brenda's saying that Kelly will never be happy with Sammy's father because she's still in love with Dylan and that could be the reason why they broke up.

BTW, I can't believe CBS Corp made me take down my Kelly edits (that were like 3 minutes long). :angry: It's not like I'm uploading full episodes. <_< And there's like tons of other 90210 clips that aren't down. <_<

• Members

I'm ashamed of you, Eric. I recognized his name in the credits, and purposely came on here to see if anyone caught this yet.

FWIW, though, I am loving this show right now. Had Kelly and Brenda not been in it (with a touch of Nat), I'd not even be giving this show a second thought. I was with the original from the beginning up until their first year in college. So I know very very little about what happened after that. That little boy sure looks like Steve with that mop of blonde curls. Kudos to them for bringing back Kelly's mom.

However, I'm sticking with it for the new people too. I'm liking Annie and Dixon, Naomi, Silver, and the rest. The grandmother is freakin' hilarious, as she was on Arrested Development. Would love to see Linda Gray come back. Although it throws things into a wierd loop. After all, Melrose was a spinoff of 90210, and then Models Inc. was a spinoff of MP. Gray was on Models as Rob Estes was on MP (which I also gave up sometime after Kimberly ripped off her hair), so....twisty.

Archived