90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do <_<B) It does bother me--not enough to make me not watch the show but I think it's a problem and I do seriously suspect some of them are starving themselves--if not quite to death. SOrry, I admit my work helps colour my view of all this sometimes--maybe unfairly-- and I hate to sound like a grump about a harmless teen show.

• Members

Well lets see I want more Dixon and Silver. I think they could work. I like the connection.

Annie and Ethan you can tell soul mates.

Want to see the grandma some more because she is hilarous.

I so hope that Sammy is not Dylan. I would want him to be Brandons.

I want more Brenda.

• Administrator

Sorry I couldn't live post, DP.

90210 comes on at 9pm here. :(

I'm on the Erin/Dixon bandwagon too. Loved their scenes in this episode espicially the scene after Dixon finds Erin sleeping in her car. If they continue to be this good, I might make edits of them like what I'm doing to Chuck/Blair on Gossip Girl.

I liked the family themed episode - it was nice seeing the youngster interact with their parents.

Still don't know who I want Annie with yet.

No Brenda. :( But happy to see her in the prviews for next week's ep.

• Members

Well that sucks, now I'm gonna be all alone. :(

I actually didn't mind not seeing her. Had she been in it, the whole episode would have been all about Brenda for me and less about the stuff that was goin on with the rest of the cast. But I can't wait to see her in next weeks ep!

I liked it too. reminded me of the original when the Walsh's would gather around the table and eat Ice Cream. :D

I'm sold on Ethan and Annie, Ty needs to go away lol.

• Members

Not bad. I'm not completely sold but I think it'll be a low priority watch for me--but a fun one (much like a more rich/Gossip Girls version of Life as we Know It--makes sense I guess considering the writers). Was impressed to see Jill Gordon's name on the episode--one of my fave My SO Called Life writers--didn't know she was on the cast

I missed one part--Annie took off to help Ethan and her "friend" leaving Ty--but wasn't she meant to meet up with him at the concert? did he get mad and bail?

As a big Broadway fan I'm still thrown by the use of Spring Awakening songs (a show that would NEVER be allowed to be performed at a high school--even if you could get the performance rights which you can't for another 5-8 years). I guess the show struck a deal with the musical--now that they're on their national tour? The musical deals with (amogn other things) teen homosexuality--it's a shame no one in the cast of the 90210 version seems to be gay too... high school musical and all.

• Members

I got a very my so-called life/life as we know it/freaks and geeks mixed with the oc/gossip girl ... and i love it.

the best was jackie/kelly/silver. that scene was amazing.

i dont want brandon to be the father. brandon being a dead beat dad would ruin him. imho.

glad there was no brenda.

love silver/dixon and ethan/annie and i hope at some point ethan and silver get drunk and sex it up.

i hate naomi. i just dont care about her. at all. sad because i thought shed be my fave.

• Members

I kinda agree about Naomi--

Yeah it would be much more likely if the father was Luke--since he has daddy issues anyway so it might be hard for him to stick around as a dad. Or maybe it can be steve--noone cares about Steve (I love how even the writers when asked in Ent Weekly mentioned Ian Ziering apparantly wanted to come back but they didn't think any audiences would care--lol )

Archived