90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was a really great episode. Loved the balance, we saw pretty much everyone and non of the annoying characters hogged airtime(*cough* Annie *cough*).

I hate Rhonda already, she reminds me too much of Emily Valentine. Though I hope she breaks up Ethan and Annie, they've gotten rather boring IMO.

Adriana is love! :wub: Loved all her scenes with Constance, Naomi, Ty, and his parents. And at the end when she told the whole school she was pregnant and walked down the hall all confident while people made fun of her, I cheered.

So happy Dixon and Silver got back together, there the Dylan and Brenda on this show IMO(with Silver being Dylan and Dixon being Brenda).

I hope Debbie and Harry get their own story soon, I don't want to see them being Jim and Cindy'd.

Overall, I think the show has improved tremendously since the fourth ep, and I'm exited to see what else Rebecca Rand Kirshner can do.

• Members

I'm glad Silver and Dixon got back together.. I'm loving Ade and I'm glad she's becoming a bigger part of the show, personally. Really, really rooting for her.

TV Guide is reporting 90210 moves to 9PM starting next month? What's going on with the time switch, what about Privileged?

• Members

Another solid episode IMO, RRK is doing a great job!

Navid was such an ass at the beginning of the episode, but he saved himself at the bakery and when he asked Adriana to be his valentine at the end(I hope this means they're back together!).

LOL at Annie stealing Rhonda's story(which I think was totally fake BTW). Nice to see her doing something evil for a change, though she deserved Ethan breaking up with her. I don't like Rhonda or how Ethan just shrugged off the fact she lied to him about still being in pain from the accident.

Silver and Naomi were awesome! LOL at Silver and the fake British accent! :lol:

I like this Liam dude, and his chemistry with Naomi, but hate how they had him copy Dylan's first scene. Wasn't expecting him to be in high school.

Dixon & Silver :wub: Though I had to lol at his reaction to her getting his name tattooed on her(I probably would have reacted the same way).

I can't believe the show is going on break until the end of March! :( Though the next episode looks really good.

• Members

Silver has been hating on Naomi big time since the show started but the minute she needs something she goes running to her acting all nice and fake? It would have been great to see Naomi tell her to get lost. And what a psycho. She seriously overreacted with that waitress

I liked Rhonda up until the end when she got all crazy over Ethan

• Members

Great valentine's day episode. I think I'm going to like Naomi and Liam together... I was just thinking she needed a new love interest. Guess that means they won't be bringing back Ozzie. He was sexy.

Silver! Going to Naomi for help.. getting a Dixon tattoo. Oh boy..

Annie stealing Rhoda's story was great, especially the moment that Ethan showed up. I love Ethan and Annie together, I think they'll be fine in the long run.

Navid and Ade!! So glad they made up. The 'Will you be my valentine' scene was so sweet.

March 31st?! Not another long break!

• Administrator

I thought Silver was acting out of character too Being friends with Naomi just like that? Being a love sick puppy all of sudden? That tattoo? What? Something's definitely up with her but where did this come from?

The Navid/Adrianna bedroom scene was definitely the best in the episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I hope so.

Annie/Ethan/Dixon/Silver/Naomi all are so unique from eachother. I love it. My only issue is i still dont have a good feel on who Dixion and Annie are. The show spent a lot of time to create Naomi, Silver, and Ethan and did it amazingly well. Time to do the same on Dixon & Annie.

• Administrator

Oh wow! That's pretty big. I'm glad RRKS is shaking things up. I'm still waiting for more bonding/friendship scenes/group episodes and I want the show to take more risks. I also like that RRKS wants to show more of Beverly Hills - one of the things about GG is the NY outdoor scenes.

• Members

What? No! I hate this news. Ethan's one of my favorite characters.. love Annie and him together.

And I'm not against bringing back Spelling, Garth, and Doherty at all. I think it's exciting, I hope we keep getting more recurring appearances from the girls next season.

• Members

Wow, great episode tonight!

Jessica Stroup was absolutely amazing! :wub: Best actress on the show IMO. That cliff hanger was crazy!(and did anyone else notice Ryan's apartment looked a lot like Melrose Place? Hmmm, wonder why...........) Next week looks awesome!

Naomi and Liam are hot! :wub: AnnaLynne and Matt have great chemistry.

Shenae Grimes wasn't too bad in the Ethan & Annie breakup scenes.

Loved the Debbie and Harry scenes, glad LL and RE aren't just being used to react to what the kids do

LOL at that guy calling Adriana Juno :lol:

Archived