90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I can see why they get rid off Ethan because Dustin Milligan is a terrible actor. He has become better over the course of the season but especially in the early episodes it seemed as if he read his lines from cue cards. Shenae Grimes should be written off as well, but I guess that's more problematic because she is supposed the main character on the show.

I thought yesterday's episode was dreadful, one of the weakest so far. The stories still seem forced and contrived.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For me, the best actress on the show is the girl who plays Adrianna. She is the new Kelly IMO. I like Silver, but this storyline "Silver goes psycho" is just :huh:

As for Ethan and Annie, I hope they both get out of the show... Can't stand him or her...bad actors...

• Members

Oh my god, 90210 is BACK..better than EVER!

That was one incredible episode. Naomi and Liam are HOT together. He's definitely 90210's best bad boy they better keep around. Jessica Stroup was simply amazing as this 'crazy' Silver. I can not believe she filmed Dixon and her having sex for her film.

Sad Ethan and Annie broke up. Annie needs a new guy now. I wonder who's left?

Next week should be great, lots of Kelly =)

If this is any indication of the changes at 90210, wow, i'm excited.

• Members

the NEED to work on Annie & Dixon. Badly.

I have no idea who either char is. At the core. Who are they? I still feel we know very little about both and would love to see explored and defined on their own. I love thast they fleshed out Silver, Adriana, Naomi, Ethan, even Navid.

But its time to focus on Annie and Dixon.

And please, give Annie some edge. Grimes excelled on Degrassi when they gave her something other than perfect angel who can o no wrong.

• Members

I don't even know what to say about tonight's episode. It was just, amazing. Jason Priestly truly out did himself. Script was great too. Jessica Stroup, Lori Loughlin, Jennie Garth, Tristan Wilds, and even Shenae Grimes were absolutely fantastic. This show finally proved to me it deserved to be called 90210 and be apart of the series franchise.

• Members

I guess we all feel the same i was so into the show i didn't move for a full hour.

Jason Priestly needs to direct for them more,whoever write this episode needs to write more.

YES! The drama was there and finally some group scenes.

i see great things in they future.

• Members

That was one incredible episode. Absolutely. Silver's storyline is amazing and JS is playing it perfectly. My heart broke for Silver when she was standing on the train tracks when you knew she was completely broken. Jason Priestly deserves a lot of credit.

Nice breakup for Annie and Ethan though (ugh).. I guess this means Annie/Naomi can go back to being BFFs.

I did notice Ade gained a lot of weight. I guess they want to speed up her pregnancy, possibly deciding on adoption before the end of the season.

Next week, Donna!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Really great ep tonight(much better than last weeks IMO).

Loving Annie & Naomi as friends, sorta going WTF at Naomi moving in with the Wilson's though

Donna & Kelly were hilarious with the psychic and at the lesbo bar!

Harry & Debbie had me LMAO the whole episode

Ade & Navid :wub:

Didn't care for the Ethan and Silver scene. DM and JS have no chemistry whatsoever. Sixon is forevah :wub:

Next week looks awesome, Naomi/Liam/Annie triangle looks interesting

Archived