AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

Greenlee in a triangle with Babe? That would rock only if Alexa was in the role since her Babe and Greens had issues. But then again Amanda's Babe has had more moments of being bitchy and Im sure she could hold her own. I still want them to test Rebecca with Josh though

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha....C'MON.

I'm starting to believe you're really Alicia's fiance...err wait, I'm sure he's a great friend of Rebecca's...so maybe not.

I love Alicia too - but I almost want her to do something shockingly bad just to see if you'd stand up for her or forgive her as if she can never really do wrong. haha

• Members

It wouldn't happen. Just as the AlexaBabe fans came down extraordinarily hard on SabineLee's 20 minute kidnapping yet were able to justify seven months of Babe's lies, deceit and fraud, Fan Firsters will NEVER turn against their favorite actor/character no matter who they are or what horrendous act they commit. There will always, always, always be justification, excuses and mitigating circumstances that makes it okay for them to, say, murder thirteen people because they had a hangnail and getting off scott-free because... well... it was the manicurist's fault in the first place.

• Members

Haha - its so true.

But in this case, since there's been so much Rebecca hating (and I'm not even like the world's biggest RB fan by annnny means - I just think it's totally unfair and unjustified in this case)...but I think in this case I would love to see Alicia do something bad and get major flack just to see how all the crazy Alicia/Zendall fans could spin it, since it's real life and not fictional script.

• Members

Only the first day back and she didn't have any scenes with any potential love interest (Ryan, Zach, Aidan, etc), but I do like Lish/Becky together - they have great chemistry and it really shows, esp. the few scenes they had today. I do miss Sabine however, but I hope we'll see her on another soap soon =)

But the Ryan/Kendall kiss at the end - nice! Maybe this could shake things up.

• Members

Amanda hasn't contributed any emotion to Babe what so ever. So I can't agree on NuBabe being bitchy. Unless your referring to her confronting Annie and Ryan, which was at best a tepid "get along and forgive ritchie, because I don't want to hear different" type of speech.

Alexa and Budig would be very different to see, seeing as they never really shared scenes together. They did that one time in Oct. 05' when Greenlee met her at the lake to talk about Ryan's death and when Babe was in the Kenlee scenes at the roadside bar. But overall AH and RB never really got a chance to act off one another. I would like to see it. As it stands now Baker would probably just stare and throw words at Budig while Budig would chew up the scenary around her.

I would agree. JD and RB were awesome together. However I disagree about RB and AM not having chemistry. However Lish is exceptional in romantic scenes. IMO.

Archived