AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

Just show him shirtless then. No need for this story. This storyline starting with him standing half naked and looking up to the sky is just plain dumb. What is the point of this storyline??? Cameron is a [!@#$%^&*] actor. I find it funny that he hosts "You wanna be a soap star". Because the dude cant act. He is one note actor.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welcome back Rebecca! I like having her back and she had such chemistry with the actors, especially Alicia. I finally bought Kenlee for the first time in a long time. Everyone looked like they were having fun nad it showed. I wonder if that party actually doubled as a welcome back party for RB

• Members

Ok - Rebecca IS Greenlee. She didn't miss a beat with her reactions, facial expressions, and tone. Now I see just how different Sabine was as Greenlee.... There were even glimpses of self-righteousness and bitchiness that embodies the soul of the REAL Greenlee. I loved it.

Not that I'm taking sides really - but from a business sense - what AMC has done makes sense. Rebecca's return comes BEFORE Angie/Jesse. AMC can't/won't afford 2 separate promotions to run at the same time (unless they switched them back and forth...) but it just makes sense to promote Rebecca's return first, then after her first episode, run the Angie/Jesse promotions. Jesse doesn't premiere for another week and a half - so we'll be seeing this promo for at least 2 weeks all by itself! It's not like the promo is just gonna run a couple days and disappear.

Anyway - Colby rocked it - so happy Dre took her away from Sean.

Loving the potential right now for AMC - they have started a few great things! Colby/Dre...Angie/Jesse/Quentin...a tolerable Ryan...balance... Oh and I can't wait for the Krystal/Tad wedding party tomorrow that Adam throws. And why is the entire town invited? Haha - this should be good.

• Members

Honestly - I don't even see why they're so hellbent on putting her with a man in a serious relationship. It worked with Leo - but Greenlee needs to be that mini-Erica Kane with a rougher exterior that she was destined to be at one point, before McT ruined her. Just let Greenlee be a strong female on her own for awhile, perhaps sleeping around a little, but causing trouble and being a fun bitch. I don't see why she has to be instantly paired with someone and force this overnight 'supercouple' that just won't happen.

• Members

What a letdown! See, this is what I meant about how Greenlee would be written. Those promos were COMPLETELY misleading and however they plan to write her, this was a boring return. I'm glad I didn't decide to watch the entire week in anticipation because I probably wouldn't have made it. The positive is that I do feel that Greenlee is BACK! Such a higher quality than Annie and nuawfulBabe. I always felt Sabine was too young for the role as well. Hopefully Budig can bring that mature sex appeal back to Greenlee. Sabine reminded me of a girl fresh out of college.

• Members

Real Greenlee or Not Real Greenlee, the writing still makes me roll my eyes in disgust. Insult to injury - that first Fusion scene was set to Kenlee seemingly discussing relationship boundaries for bad Kendall ... after they just finished several months of whitewashing the kidnapping (by NRG) that almost caused Kendall's two kids to die. I changed the channel after that (because I haven't had the stomach to watch the show live in weeks). Sigh.

ETA: Saw the J/A commercial while fast-forwarding through the episode - awesomeness.

Archived