AMC: Week of January 14th

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Life With Ryan

Boy I think that Ryan is a few corn flakes short of a cereal bowl. Or, for lack of a better word, he is definitely one Krispy Kreme short of a Baker's Dozen. Gosh I tell you just standing out there in the snow and then acting as if nothing happens since he showers Annie with some Dynamite Kiddo kisses. Lordy he is just taking on a new life of his own with this weird and bizarre behavior that even makes the gloved one look as sane as Mother Teresa on her missions. But I am telling you that it will not be soon before Ryan gets even more stranger....he will probably start running through the beach of Pine Valley in a tuxedo since that is just the most appropriate attire down there at that good ole beach on the coastless state of Pennsylvania. Heck Ryan may wind up traveling in his private jet (doesn't he have one? He can always borrow it, being that he is the Patron Saint of Pine Valley) wearing a dominatrix outfit. Yep I tell you it is going to be some freakazoid little thing that he will be looking about and what not because anything about Ryan is just freaky....heck even more so than the Addams Family! Perhaps they can redo the show and have it go, "They are creepy and they are skanky. They are freaky and they are nasty....the Lavery Family." Heck even a back from the dead Errheadin would do some good and possibly get those ratings to just go way up and up to the point where Ryan has to climb a Dynamite Kiddo ladder to get to that height. I just wonder what will happen once he gets there...I am sure that Ryan will have the power to create his own wings and then fly off to London looking like an owl with a perked up bizzidoodah to have the Queen eat pizza...after all, Ryan does believe that pizza is the most popular food there. Wrong country, Dynamite Dillweed! That would be Italy, the one that is shaped like a boot so it kicks you in the privates (if you have any, St. Ryan). This is just going to be some big ole adventure of Ryan's with his life, being all nasty and freaky because those are the traits that he, for some reason, loves the most.

• Members

Life With Ryan

Boy I think that Ryan is a few corn flakes short of a cereal bowl. Or, for lack of a better word, he is definitely one Krispy Kreme short of a Baker's Dozen. Gosh I tell you just standing out there in the snow and then acting as if nothing happens since he showers Annie with some Dynamite Kiddo kisses. Lordy he is just taking on a new life of his own with this weird and bizarre behavior that even makes the gloved one look as sane as Mother Teresa on her missions. But I am telling you that it will not be soon before Ryan gets even more stranger....he will probably start running through the beach of Pine Valley in a tuxedo since that is just the most appropriate attire down there at that good ole beach on the coastless state of Pennsylvania. Heck Ryan may wind up traveling in his private jet (doesn't he have one? He can always borrow it, being that he is the Patron Saint of Pine Valley) wearing a dominatrix outfit. Yep I tell you it is going to be some freakazoid little thing that he will be looking about and what not because anything about Ryan is just freaky....heck even more so than the Addams Family! Perhaps they can redo the show and have it go, "They are creepy and they are skanky. They are freaky and they are nasty....the Lavery Family." Heck even a back from the dead Errheadin would do some good and possibly get those ratings to just go way up and up to the point where Ryan has to climb a Dynamite Kiddo ladder to get to that height. I just wonder what will happen once he gets there...I am sure that Ryan will have the power to create his own wings and then fly off to London looking like an owl with a perked up bizzidoodah to have the Queen eat pizza...after all, Ryan does believe that pizza is the most popular food there. Wrong country, Dynamite Dillweed! That would be Italy, the one that is shaped like a boot so it kicks you in the privates (if you have any, St. Ryan). This is just going to be some big ole adventure of Ryan's with his life, being all nasty and freaky because those are the traits that he, for some reason, loves the most.

• Members

Thank you btw for giving me the link to paradise last year. It took me a while but I'm truly enjoying myself over there now that I'm posting. It's good to be around people who love the Zen just as much, or more than I do.

• Members

My gosh...Zach and Kendall were so great. Lish wasn't kidding, whe she told SOD, she filmed fun scenes with Thorsten. Loved the blah blah blah, Zach's smile/laugh, the kissing, the arse grab. Everything was awesome

Poor Zach! That dream!

I enjoyed Erica's scenes at the spa too-love spa/salon environments

Archived