AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

First - LOVED that long promo at the start of the show!

Friday was a great ending to a wonderful week on AMC. I can't tell you how much I loved the Julia/Quentin scenes - with Opal and Joe both coming in and questioning where they've seen him before. Well Joe knows, but seeing Opal - awesome. Plus I bet lots of older viewers coming in to check out Angie/Jesse will remember Opal, Joe, and maybe even Julia. So that was a smart move by AMC to do that.

Don't even get me started on the Zach/Adam thing. Zach should have listened to Kendall - why in the hell did he instigate that fight with Adam? It came out of nowhere, and of course Adam wasn't going to just sit back and listen to it all. What I hated about the entire thing is Zach can spout of all this [!@#$%^&*] about how horrible a father Adam is, and how none of his children love him, etc...yet once Adam says 'Ethan' - Zach flips and tells him he better watch his mouth before he almost kills him by suffocation. Zach can deal it out, but not take it himself? What a hypocrite. He needs to get his emotions and anger in check - especially since he has Ian, Spike, and Kendall to think of. Hmm, wasn't that the advice he was just giving Kendall a couple weeks ago?

Loved the Dre/Colby stuff. That Dre is totally cute!

ANGIE :wub: Can't wait to see more of her!

Oh, and I can already tell that Aiden and Rebecca's Greenlee won't work. No way.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived