AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

ABC needs to be ashamed of themselves, promoting Rebecca's return as the second coming, while Debbie & Darnell get leftover scraps....<_>

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

This should have been all over their screens since news first broke!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wordy McWord, Ryan. Preach it.

I get chills everytime I see it even though I know AMC most likely won't live up to that both kick-a** and sexy-a** commercial. They should just show us the old episodes instead of trying to write, lol.

always, it's cool. I love ya :) I just think if you post on the internet about a soap you've most likely left behind being totally impartial. And so what? lol. Just because you're not the most impartial fan doesn't mean you're clearly always wrong in these debates. It just goes back to opinions, how you support them, etc... Sometimes the agenda is clear, and our overly blunt R Sinclair will jump to point it out - heh, but sometimes it's an honest to Lavery opinion and one supported by a good argument - part of a fanbase or not.

• Members

Its all fanbases Andy.... fanbases will cheer on their character/couple to no tomorrow no matter what they do. That's fine for them, you and me, we are fans of the show... I can't imagine just watching for one or two characters... or one couple. Makes no sense to me. But to each their own, JMO. From what I am hearing, I am going to hate Zach today, which is hard for me to do but if he is berating Adam Chandler there is going to be hell to pay... <_<

• Members

Zach was awful today. Way to wreck a great character and turn him into a Martin.

Kendall's ONS might be a blessing in disguise if it means she's not sucked into the smug stance of her do-no-wrong husband.

This is not the Zach I knew and loved, and that pains me. Instead Ryan is improving, and Zach is taking over his traits.

• Members

Zach could take the place as a$$ everyone hates... LOL. Cameron Mathison and Ryan was McTavish's pet....

Thorsten Kaye is definitely tight with B&E.... LOL pattern?

I still love Zach, but he is definitely getting propped big time since B&E came aboard. Its since B&E came aboard that any conflict Zendall has, its Kendall's doing, not Zach's. Big shift there. That's refreshing, but its clearly agenda driven.

• Members

ITA!

I watched today just for Angie and of course they save her for the very end of hte show....lol. Glad to see her back

I liekd Tad and Krystal today. I actually bough them as a couple and liked how she held her own against Adam. Please dont ever put that disastrous duo together again

I loved when Kendall asked Zach what the hell were they doing there. LOL...I was going to ask this today myself

• Members

The lead in promo was freaking awesome! :wub:

Uhm yes please let's stop with the generalizations, thanks ;)

I didn't mind Zach today(I guess I'm spinning now :rolleyes: )

IMO Adam's had this coming, given all the plotting he's been doing behind Zach's back. Adam gives as good as he gets. I was on Adam's side for most of the other stuff(ie, Krusty & ThadeASS)

Colby and Dre, kind of lukewarm about them. I like Quentin much better than Dre(not for Colby, character wise)......

• Members

I really enjoyed Zach today and not for the reasons most would think. I always preferred the Zach Slater that had a threatening dark side. I loved the Zach that choked Adam and hated the Zach that was chit chatting with Junior. Of course, I'm kind of kooky that way. I prefer my faves to have dastardly deeds. I totally dug it when Adam stole and sold Jenny, too. Nothing like a man with power and wealth who plays dirty. :D

• Members

I have to disagree here. Zach did not take anything from Adam....the real culprit there is and always has been JR. If it was not for him faking his own kidnapping, Adam would have felt no need to go to someone for cash to pay for his ransom that really was not one since he faked it all along. JR set the chain of events in motion with the ruse and ended up costing his father a company that he built from scratch....JR was not the one who started Chandler Enterprises from nothing-that honor belongs to Adam. Many people have come and gone over the years of running CE: Adam, Tad, Liza, JR, Zach, his holiness St. Ryan Lavery, Michael Cambias....who runs it best? The creator-Adam Chandler.

Zach was doing what a businessman would do in the circumstances surrounding Adam coming to him for help....he asked to get something in return for being of assistance, be it a large one with $500 million (I believe that is how much the "kidnappers" charged), What businessman would just loan someone $500 million and not ask for something as collateral? I know that, if I was that wealthy and gave out a huge chunk of change as well as being in business, I would want to get something in return in case the recipient of such a transaction cannot repay the amount.

• Members

Serving Ryan

Ouch ouch and another toss of ouch in there for full measure! Wow so Ryan actually has the gull (to him, it is gull but it is obviously gall) to call his beloved wife Kendall. Actually, Ryan, she is one of few women who have crossed paths with you in your pathetic woe is me life that you have not treated like crap. See, Ryan, you treated Kendall like garbage and made her feel insecure and other bad nonsense feelings because, let's face it, why should anyone feel bad over the likes of a pathetic loser like you. Seriously this guy just gets more whack-a-doodle...standing out in the snow about to have his ballz frozen (if there is a God, Lorena Bobbett got her "cut" so that it would be obvious he is less of a man both physically and mentally), kissing Kendall, playing the guitar like he is the next John Mayer and HIGH HO of the Grand Ole HOpry, hugging Kendall tighter and tighter to the point where she gasps for breath (yea way to go in nearly killing her you moron!). But now, the one thing that tops it all happens to be calling his wife by his ex's first name. If I were Annie, I would start serving him with divorce papers because it is just going to do downhill from here. She will soon figure out that he has never gotten over the beloved Kendall and still pines for her but, of course, Kendall is with a real man in Zach Slater. Not even Greenlee or the love of Annie can get Ryan to ever get over Kendall and it will become apparent to Annie that he just wants her tits and a$$. It is hard when I actually have to root for Annie because she is not all of that and a bag of Dynamite Kiddo potato chips but she deserves to get a fortune of a settlement from a potential divorce and to take him for all he is worth, which is not much, and to get sole custody of Emma. After all, you tend to see just Annie, Zach, Kendall, and Erica raising Ryan's children because he is off pontificating to everyone and collecting evidence against Ritchie as if it is any of his stupid a$$ business and what he did was a crime when the real crime person is his beloved wife for lying to get him sent to be shagged by a man with three breasts and Dynamite Kiddo tattoos! Ooooh the possibilities of goodness that can come of serving Ryan with divorce papers. Do it Annie and send him packing all the way back to Dynamite Kiddo Land where he crawls under a Dynamite Kiddo rock to let out a Dynamite Kiddo fart and get killed by real Dynamite Kiddo fanatics over being a wannabe Dynamite Kiddo superhero in a Dynamite Kiddo universe.

• Members

WORD Devoted :D Anything and everything Adam lost was thanks to Junior's idiotic plan......Zach did nothing Adam or Palmer wouldn't have done

Zach did NOTHING today that Aidan, Ryan, David Hayward, Tad, etc...... hasn't done, but suddenly Zach's evil for doing it? GMAFB. I remember David Hayward withholding Palmer's heart medication to blackmail him into giving him a job back at the hospital, pfffttt what Zach did today was NOTHING.....

Come back when Zach hangs an INNOCENT MAN or buries a man alive and we'll talk......

• Members

Zach took advantage of Adam and his situation. He was selfish and while he did a good business mood of himself, it was still f--ked up and I completely understand why Adam hates him. To make matters worse, Zach was very smug and sanctimonious when he tried to evict Adam and his family out which was throwing salt on the still opened wounds. Adam did NOTHING to provoke Zach and did not deserve to be targeted the way he did. Zach was mainly doing that all to get at JR but he was willing to screw over and hurt other people to do so and that was not cool. If Adam wnts to taunt him and throw some insults his way, then good for him bc he could do a whole lot worse

Archived