AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

Oh it's alright! :)

Zach and Greenlee didn't bother me either. It wasn't too over the top and unrealistic. If B&E keep their relationship at that, then I'm fine with it.

and maybe AMC isn't getting new bumpers after all...was that a Rebecca bumper using the same old format I just saw? When Rebecca left in 2005, those bumpers didn't premiere yet. They either had that stored away, or they just made that.

I loved Erica and Adam today. They are so entertaining together. I kinda like loony-Ryan, he's actually become bearable to watch!

Angie in the previews! B)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That promo was beautiful! I would have much rather seen that than having seen the REAL Greenlee promos for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :rolleyes:

I'm already bored by RB and it hasn't even been a week yet. Sigh...

ETA: Anyone has a clip of Zendall's love scene?

• Members

*gasp* OMG yes it was my opinion. Don't like it, don't read it.....

IN MY OPINION Lish and Rebecca do NOT have chemistry. Just like some think Eden & Alexa, Bianca & Maggie, and so on...... do and some don't. It's all a matter of OPINION

I can do that too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;)

Thanks Pia *hugs*

Regarding the show:

JR cut your freaking hair

Adam & Erica :wub:

• Members

The Dark Knight Ryan

Ryan is such the joker, as we saw on today's show when feigning being sick! Yep I am just positive that he is now going to be playing some more jokes on us, like Knock Knock, Dumb Blonde, Dynamite Kiddo goes to China and experiences some interesting people, and so much more. But before you know it, he is going to have to do battle with the REAL Joker, as in the one that Batman faced in the comics. But with Batman sidelined due to having to look at a gross sex scene between Ryan/Annie, in comes his substitute and sickening partner in crime. I am talking about BatRyan! The one who will get so low and down right nasty because he is the one who goes on the down lo to get the downright dirty and nasty on someone because then they have so much in common. If anyone can get a lo down dirty little thief like The Joker, it would be someone like him in BatRyan. He is the one who conned the many H0 H0s of his life out of so much more money than he is worth. Well that can be pretty much any amount because BatRyan is worth about as much as a cheap and used condom so it is not much we can expect, you know? But BatRyan will make sure to rid the world of evil and kill The Joker so that way he is the true Joker and tell some interesting jokes. Heck his favorite would be about doctors because Dr. Ryan has done many miracles on the show, such as pulling the Green Butterfly out of a psychotic stupidor. Yep I tell you, if I am near death's door from nearly killing myself while being in psychosis, I would want someone like BatRyan/Dynamite Kiddo/Ryan to help bring me out so I can be annoyed by the sanctimonious pontificating and little pimping and propping of how great his holiness truly is. Somebody gag me over this kind of scenario taking place because I do not like seeing Ryan play superhero, whether it be as BatRyan, SpiderRyan, Super Ryan, Captain Dynamite Kiddo Ryan, Fartman Ryan, Flashy Whack Whack Ryan, and anything else you can think of...sorry but it is not in the cards for me. Someone kill him off please! Like maybe the Riddler....Ryan can defeat the Joker but not someone who can riddle away. Riddle me this BatRyan! How are you like a shotgun? Two c0cks and you are ready to blow!

• Members

Great show that seemed to be very vet oriented with Adam and Erica and throwing Palmer into the mix. One of the last appearances for him I am sure, poor James :(

I really enjoyed all aspects of the show. I've noticed a change in the dialouge and the pacing of the episodes. Much more balance, great character interraction. I am not bored :D That's the main thing. Annie and Ritchie were awesome. Annie is such a little bitch. She is still a loon I think and what is about to happen to her happy little marriage I think will send her over the edge.

Adam, pure Adam doing what he did to get Krystal alone with him. Love it.

Ok, I am going to chime in on this war that seems to be going on in this thread.

Everyone has an opinion.... everyone has a right to express their opinion. People shouldn't fear that by posting their opinion that people will jump down their throat for expressing it. I for one love Rebecca Budig, think she has lots of chemistry with Lish and is a wonderful actress. But that is my opinion. some people think she doesn't and doesn't think she is all that, THEIR OPINION. I love lively discussion, but the moderator in me has to draw the line. Focus the thread on discussing the topic at hand, not going after people who don't share your opinion. Not taking sides here, just pointing out some things that I have noticed.

Archived