AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

Well there was drama between fans when McTavish wrote the show and, for the most part, she did a good job with storytelling (things did fall apart in 2006 but she improved for the little time she was there in 2007)....you had Rendall vs. Rylee, Lianca vs. BAM, Zach fans vs. Ethan fans, and a couple more other things.

With B&E doing their job...I think I saw them at McDonald's the other day :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They just showed the long Angie/Jesse promo during Ugly Betty tonight. Angie/Jesse are getting the primetime spots!

Today's show was glorious. AMC is getting so much better - love the balance and vet-oriented scenes. Erica/Adam and Palmer - golden! I love the Tad/Krystal party that is being thrown - and I, like Kendall, am wondering WHY the hell they are there....there has to be a GOOD reason I'm sure. I don't read spoilers, so I can't wait to see what happens.

Angie tomorrow! :wub:

• Members

LOL I re-watched the Zach and Greenlee scenes, with an objective eye, and they have a friendship vibe happening. Same as Zach and Annie.

Still don't like the idea of Zach and Greenlee BFF but I don't like muting Zach scenes either so I'll deal. LOL

Archived