AMC: Week of January 14th

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, not trying to beat a dead horse. Yeah, I know she's been fired, but...

I haven't watched AMC pretty regularly for a while now.

But I watched today, and wow, Sabine Singh was terrible.

Having Sabine talking about Leo really highlighted how very little she has captured the soul of the Greenlee character.

It just felt cold, empty, hallow -- she relies too much on tics & quirks -- there's no "realness" to what she says.

I will be looking forward to seeing Rebecca tomorrow.

• Members

LOL true that. Re-watching the episode again tonight, I tend to agree. Sabine looked almost sad acting out those scenes.... and I think it was more coming from Sabine and not Greenlee and who can blame her.

I love Adam's party idea :) Can't wait to see it unfold.

• Members

at least they didnt use flashbacks of Leo and teh Real Greenlee in those scenes. That would have been messd up...lol

I also notiuced that Sabine looked sad in her scenes. Made me feel sorry for her

What the hell was the point of going back and forth between Kendall/Zach and Aidan/Greenlee having sex? BTW, when did Zach find hte time to shave off his beard...lol

Tad and Krystal's scenes were fun and would ahve been better if only I beleived they were really in one. TIIC f--ked up over here and if they are pushing for them as a real couple now, they went about it the wrong way

Hmmm, I wonder what Adam is up to

• Members

How sad!! I'm going to miss Real Greenlee's return tomorrow! I'm so heartbroken about this.

[/end sacrasm] :P

The Zach and Kendall scenes were definetly highlights. Seeing Zen just have some fun was great. Wish we got more days like today.

• Members

I do too. It actually sounds exciting. :o

Well it was Sabine's last day, and while I enjoyed her at times, I am glad that she's gone. Time to move from SabineLee to Greenlee. ABC treated her so terribly and she didn't deserve that at all - no actor does. Oh well.

OMG! How dare ABC not tell the entire viewing audience and their grandmother about this. :P

According to ABC's clock, Rebecca's back in 14 hours and 7 minutes. My god, has anyone's return ever gotten a countdown clock before?? Angie and Jesse deserve this more than Rebecca does. But regardless, I'm soo excited about it!!!! :D:D:D

• Members

Kudos to the scab writers! Today's show was great! Weird not seeing any writer credits in the opening sequence...

I loved loved loved the Erica scenes - they reminded me of vintage Erica scenes - down to the retro-AMC music. I loved the talk about her history and all she's done.

I'm really interested to see what Adam and Colby are doing with this party - and how random, yet REFRESHING - to see Colby call characters like Kendall/Zach and Eric to invite them to Tad/Krystal's party! Character integration - love it.

Tad was totally like his old self today - loved his playful dialogue. :)

Zen sex was HOT - Thorsten's body always surprises me.

You could tell Sabine was sad during her scenes - and I do feel bad for the way ABC treated her - but I'm ready for Rebecca to return. Sabinelee ended up being a mess. I wish Sabine the best though.

Today's show really had lots of classic AMC elements to it...and I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new era for AMC!

Archived