All: TV Guide Canada's List of Soaps' WORST Actors

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought he was a good match for the genetic combination of Julie and Holden, and there are WAY worse actors who could take his place on this list. Silbermann is right at home on it, though. I think the fans were swayed by his shirtless scenes in Branson and totally ignored his one-note performances. And tell me how. How? HOW?

HOW COULD ROGER HOWARTH NOT BE ON THIS LIST???

:o

• Members

So then wouldn't he belong on a list of the laziest actors instead? People who show up but don't so to speak. I don't even see how they justify keeping him on the show at a premium salary (if that rumor about his paycheck is true). I don't know what constitutes a large fanbase but I've read several times that he has a large one and how it will hurt OLTL but can anyone show me where his presence on the show has helped the ratings? They should make him actually work and put that in his next contract if they are stupid enough to re-sign him.

• Members

Laziest? yes. Worst? Maybe because he's among the laziest and most well-paid.

If we're getting into "specialized" lists, I'd call him the biggest disappointment, for starters.

Four plus years of it, and hovering around an 80% appearance rate for most of that time? I think he deserves to be on a "worst overall" list. Maybe he doesn't deserve all the blame. Maybe he's the panties they threw at the wall, over and over again, hoping they'd stick. They haven't yet.

• Members

Khan's List of...well, Ten Soap Actors He Could Do Without

10) Leven Rambin (Lily/Ava, AMC)

9) Bradley Cole (Jeffrey, GL)

8) Kyle Lowder (Rick, B&B)

7) Kirsten Storms (MaxieBelle, GH)

6) Martha Madison (Belle, DAYS)

5) Blake Berris (Nick, DAYS)

4) Christel Kahlil (Lily, Y&R)

3) Michelle Ray Smith (Ava, GL)

2) David Fumero (Cristian, OLTL)

1) Cameron Mathison (Ryan, AMC)

• Members

The fact of the matter is the person who wrote this is expressing their own personal opinion, and those of us who read the site reguarly know that snarkiness is a signature trait of theirs.

Its not anything that people in the US haven't done before, in fact, and in some cases its not even close to the horrible things written about people.

Perez Hilton and TMZ are the first that come to mind. Not to mention Star, Globe, National Enquirer, OK! magazine in the UK, etc.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Archived