All: TV Guide Canada's List of Soaps' WORST Actors

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter Reckell? Seriously?

I can think of at least 10 actors on DOOL that I find to be worse actors than Peter. In fact, I find him to be one of the most consistent performers this show has (Yeah snicker DOOL haters who say that's not saying much) I don't know what Nelson Blanco was expecting Bo Brady to do last week for John's death. I found his final scene with Drake INCREDIBLY moving. I'm also annoyed he felt the need to take more shots at Drake Hogestyn and Natalia Livingston on their way out the door.

Who the heck is this Nelson Blanco guy? Because between his Suds Report and this article all I can think is he is a mean-spirited little man who hates daytime, which makes me wonder why he has the job of a soap critic. I don't expect him to be a fangurl or cheerleader for soaps, but I expect... more than this. Because he's quickly moving up the ranks threatening to dethrone Carolyn Hinsey as my most hated soap columnist.

• Members

I don't know about Canada, but in the United States there are laws here against this kind of writing--it's called LIBEL. Professionally, all journalists should have the grace and class to avoiding writing this kind of smear material. There's a big difference between giving an opinion someone can't act and saying "My dead grandmother could act better than "X" Publishing is a privledge, not a license to be an ax murderer.

Connie P.

a.k.a. Marlena De Lacroix

• Members

whatever, she is a good actress ok. is She the best no but she is a good actress. She is improving alot. She has her best scenes with Stephan Nichols, he is a daytime legend. I love SH ok, she is a good actress sorry to disappoint you.

Stop hating on her ok, she is a good actress ok. Sorry to disappoint you

if anyone should be up their its Marcus Patrick.

i dont see how Tv guide can do this. God i hate people when they do this. Now best actor would be ok because James Scott would be #1 on that list.

Archived