All: TV Guide Canada's List of Soaps' WORST Actors

• Members

Any AMC fans in here remember Raquel Dion #1? Carolyn Neff? Ugh! She was absolutely one of the worst actresses EVER, and serves as exhibit A as to why Judy Blye "It's All About the Look" Wilson is NOT this fabulous casting director the industry thinks her to be.

Neff was gorgeous -- but she could not ACT! She would stumble on almost all of her lines, and literally backtrack and start lines over again to say them correctly. Like, "Mateo and I belong to-- I mean, I love Mateo. Mateo and I belong together. We were married when we were kids -- um, teenagers. Married when we were teenagers, and we loved each other so much."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Add me to the list of ATWT fans who are amazed Peck isn't the worst actor we've hired in years. For what Brad is, Peck is a good fit. I think this Canadian TVGuide doofus once claimed he was stealing scenes from Maura, and that thought is laughable. I think it's taken way too long to "flesh" Brad out, I'm a little miffed that Brad's history was rewritten, and that Jack is being trashed to play up Brad's better qualities, but none of that is Peck's doing.

I think labeling Agim as the worst actor isn't fair, he's barely even been on since he returned. And I'll agree with someone else's pick, it's Howarth as Paul Ryan. He's just never jelled in the role. Whether it's the writing, trying not to be seen as "Todd II", or just not connecting with the material, for me, there's just no depth to the character of Paul anymore. Paul is one seething mass of anger, who is continually paralyzed by his supposed demons. There's no struggle when he does these horrible things, and it makes him more of a cartoonish figure for me.

As for Silberman...I hate to suggest it, but I don't think he's comfortable acting opposite Van in romantic scenes at all. He seemed a lot more at ease with Alex Chando. But of all the green actors I've had to watch on the show, (Agim, Peyton List, AJ Lamas, many Chris recasts, Zach Roerig) he's not the worst by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived