Dirty Sexy Money: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Yeah, I can definitely see the blind item being about DSM. The show has a lot of "big names" and I can all of them having egos. I also bet Peter Krause getting a producer credit this season also might have something to do with it.

Oh well, the show's not on the mid season schedule, so it looks like it's gone. :(

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an incredibly frustrating show? One week it is utter crap (i.e. the last episode aired) and then arrives this episode which was excellent and shows the series still has some spunk and promise. Apparently last week's episode was more of a clip show made up of past material and stuff from the unaired episodes from the first season.

The Wrenn storyline has been incredibly lame. I didn't see the point to it in the last episode and I really didn't see the point to it in this episode. Letiticia came across as a lunatic when she attacked Wrenn. While Leticia is more fun when she is being bitchy, she is more fun when she is justified in her actions. I wish Wrenn admitted she was after Tripp's money and let Leticia's woman's intuition be right. I will say I have no interest in the jealous harpie that Letiticia has become this season. What a bad choice! I felt like Nick was speaking for the audience when he said to Wrenn things weren't working out. Wasn't that the truth!

On the otherhand, I was delighted with Simon/Karen wedding fiasco. As the episode started, I thought it was going to be awful, but as it proceeded it was absolutely amazing. And I never saw it coming that Brian and Andrea would get married though I wish they would have featured this a bit more. I loved Brian and Brian Jr.'s scene shining shoes. You know Brian would have been the kid listening on the phone like his son did. I loved Brian's honesty with Andrea. Andrea's reaction to his "I love you" was great. Everything about Andrea and Brian was amazing.

The Darling Enterprises trade was brilliant. I love how all Tripp's contacts dumped Simon Elder in a minute causing the stock to plummet. LOL. I love how Karen arrived after the wedding was called off. Simon was a jerk to Karen and Karen showed how vulernable she is. Hopefully, now that not only Simon, but Nick, have betrayed her, Karen will make her own play for the company to get back at all the men who she loves that have hurt her: Simon, Nick, and Tripp. I do hope we see more of Simon/Tripp running the company.

I'm beginning to like the Tripp/Nola/Jeremy situation. Delicious stuff. At times, Jeremy is such the overdressed, spoiled male diva that thrive on soap operas. I really liked how Jeremy got the senator to agree to the deal leaving Nola in the cold.

Overall, great episode this week.

Archived