Dirty Sexy Money: Discussion Thread

• Members

I think this show is doing really well with mixing the over the top funny stuff with sincere emotions. Brian and BJ were so cute last night. I like his wife now, I think she really loves him.

I felt really bad for Jeremy too. Last night it sounded like the twins might be Dutch's. I'm hoping Trip's comments were just to lead us off the trail.

This is definitely my favorite new show of the season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. But I like Karen, I laughed at her 20 second marriage.lol I love that Trish is gonna help karen land Nick. :lol: Like mother skank, like daughter skank. :lol: I really hope Trip turns out to be a really bad guy, because he's becoming a cartoon, we need a jr ewing or something. I know simon might be the bad guy, but I would rather it be someone within the Darling family.

• Administrator

I like Karen as the slut, but I don't want a Karen/Nick pairing because Karen has no redeeming qualities.

I love Brian and Brian Jr's relationship. BJr's a cute kid. I hope we get to see more of him. Damn his mother for taking him away.

Glad the show was picked up.

• Members

Thought last week's show was the best episode yet.

The Simon Elder-reveal was awesome and added a new mysterious twist to the whole show, Patrick's dilemma was highly entertaining and it was a treat NOT to see Juliet because Jeremy has a little more depth than her and I like his new romance.

Funniest line went to Karen: "Want some Scotch? [realizes bottle is empty] Oh, sorry." LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

^^ I think because people watch less TV during the holidays? Just a guess. This show seems to be slipping in the ratings, but maybe we'll be lucky enough to get another season because of the lack of pilots. It's such a good show, I don't know why more people aren't watching.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Yeah frnakly I think that's a foolish idea... The show migth lose too much momentum--I think it still had some if they had aired those eps this season (it did make a number of major tv top ten lists, like Ent Weekly). And I read it did better than Cashmere is in its slot...

But... I'm glad it'll be back :) I hope it finds a bit more of an audience--I knwo it didn't do badly but it also didn't do as well as it deserved I think--even Gossip Girl, which i find far inferior, somehow picked up all the "guilty pleasure' cult show chique that DSM deserved more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived