Dirty Sexy Money: Discussion Thread

• Members

#2 - fantastic, without any flaws from the pilot. Had a "SFU"-feel...

#3 - not as good but still great fun and Donald SUtherland is easily carrying the show. The twins are getting slightly less obnoxious but from a Paris Hilton-esque level.

My verdict therefore is: this show is a keeper! Yay because I love the score. LOL! :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm convinced it is Patrick. The way Leticia is so protective of his moral integrity, far moreso than with her other children, makes me think he is the product of her "great love".

If they are going for realism, though, Billy Baldwin is definitely older than forty.

• Members

When they said it was a 40 year old affair I doubt they meant specifcally to the year :P

I was trying to figure out if there was some weird way that Peter Krause's character (man I forget his name) could be Tripp's and one of the Darling's is Dutch's but I gues that'w ay too convulated (And would add even more of an incest angle than we already have with the twins)

One complaint--for a series called Dirty Sexy Money that airs at 10pm it's kinda disappointing this and next week's eps are rated TV PG....

• Members

Great info Graciecat. Thanks a lot for sharing. That gives me hope that we'll get a full season. Here are the quick numbers form last night's show.

"Dirty Sexy Money" (households: 6.4/11, #6, half-hour: -10.45%; adults 18-49: 3.1, #T7, half-hour: -15.15%).

If I'm reading that right it did a bit better this week.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. Peter Krause's character is Nick George (I had to look it up because with all the new shows in addition to all the soaps, I don't know anyone's name) and I don't recall him ever mentioning his mother. In this week's episode there was a perfect opportunity for him to do so when they were talking about people who loved him and they only mentioned his father ... mention of Mom has been suspiciously absent and I've been thinking even prior to this week that his mom was Tish. I think this is probably my favorite new show this season.

• Members

Yes, but we saw a flashback of her early on, and she abandoned Nick. I don't think he would mention the mother who left him as someone who loved him.

I think it would be very, very hard to swing Tish being his mother. I mean, I supose a baby-swap of him and Brian or him and Karen is possible, but I doubt they'll go in that direction.

• Members

Another great ep I thought although I wish, like I said about last week's the "Dirty Sexy" over the top and even shocking bit was played up a BIT more (funny I never thought I'd be someone asking for more raunch on tv...) it just seems ot be gettign tamer since the pilot and second ep. but still probably my fave new show :) Great to read the positive spin in the TWOP article

Archived