Dirty Sexy Money: Discussion Thread

• Members

I watched last night for the first time and I loved it. So good. I love Donald Sutherland to begin with. Billy Baldwin was fantastic. His relationship with (I can't remember her name, is she his mistress, the transgender because I wasn't sure if he was married) is hot. I love it and you kniw that skeleton in his closet will come out.

Peter Krause's character was very entertaining. I didn't like the younger kids. Boring and get rid of them

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

In that last scene Donald Sutherland was so good. By opening the briefcase, using his wife's birthday as the code, he finally got the confirmation that there was an affair going on. Poor Tripp.

Also Brian's son is so cute. Loved that scene on the door step. "Do you remember your Swedish name?" "Gustav." LOL

• Members

I thought the Asian woman was Brian's wife?

But anyway, I loved last night's episode. Just as good as the first.

I'm particularly drawn to the Tripp/Dutch/Leticia relationship. I'm dying to see more of it. Donald Sutherland and Jill Clayburgh are just fantastic. She was absolutely mesmerizing, and so complex. And he just about broke my heart when the briefcase clicked open.

• Members

I'll start. I didn't think the plot moved forward all that much, but I enjoy the characters and the mood of the show so much that I didn' really mind. I thought there were some hilarious moments in this episode, particularly involving Brian. When it flashed to him at the end of the sex tape discussion, with a perfectly delivered "How do you live with yourself?" I burst out laughing. I really enjoyed his speeches to little Gustav as well.

I wish we would have seen more Leticia, though. The Leticia/Tripp/Dutch relationship is the most ineteresting part of the show, to me. Donald Sutherland and Jill Clayburgh are just captivating together, so I would have liked to see more between them. I can understand, though, that for plots reasons it might be useful to keep their story moving slowly.

• Members

I love this show. I love the way the characters seem to have a heart deep down under all the shallow, crazy behavior. I can't wait to see what happens when Brian's wife finds out the boy is his.

The end was really good too. I want to believe Trip is a good guy, but they have me wondering.

Archived