DAYS: Shocking *RUMORS*

• Members

I found these via The Connotator. They are from another site though.

pub23.bravenet.com/forum/...ch/479197/

As a service to all the fans out there, I thought I would share the future of the show should James E. Reilly get his way. Whether you believe these or not is totally up to you, but don't say I didn't warn you ahead of time.

* Thaao Penghlis will not be returning to Salem. He was scheduled to return at various times this fall and in early 2006, but that has been shelved. At present, James E. Reilly has no intention of bringing Thaao Penghlis back to the show.

* Marlena and John will divorce. Look for Marlena to grow closer to Alex and Roman as John grows closer to Hope. Look for a Marlena/Alex pairing should Wayne Northrop remain with the show. Alex will not be Stefano. Should Wayne Northrop not remain with the show look for Marlena to grow closer to Roman.

* Billie will turn up pregnant by January. In an effort to keep Billie away from Patrick, Chelsea and Kate will engineer the break-up of Bo and Hope. Bo will grow closer to Billie while Hope grows closer to John. Currently, it is planned that Bo will be the father of Billie's unborn child.

* Jack will not recover from his illness. Look for a tragic death by January. James E. Reilly has no intention of keeping the character or the actor. Jennifer will move on with Frankie, or Patrick. Billy Warlock does not wish to remain with the show, and the show is actively trying to persuade him to remain. If he does not, Jennifer will become integrated with the Patrick/Billie storyline.

* Shortly after Abe's sight returns, Lexie's affair will be revealed. He will leave town, and Lexie will move on with Tek. However, an alternative plan has Tek killing Abe. Tek will be arrested while Lexie, and Celeste will leave Salem to start over elsewhere.

* Shawn and Belle will not be reuniting. Belle will sink further into depression/PPD. Her behavior will become erratic, and she will put the baby's life at risk. It is at this time that the child's paternity will come into question. Shawn will be Claire's father. However, he will sue for custody with Mimi by his side, and not reunite with Belle. The outcome of this has not been officially decided. However, the plans at the moment are leaning towards Belle losing custody. Phillip will leave Belle and then leave town upon his father's death.

* Nicole will be exiting Salem not long after Carrie arrives.

* There are current plans to write in the death of Alice Horton. However, a date has not been agreed upon. There are also plans to write in the death of Mickey Horton. Again, no official time period has been agreed upon.

* Two new Lockharts are scheduled to arrive by next May.

* Bonnie and Victor will marry. Shortly afterwards, Victor will die a natural death and Bonnie will inherit a great deal of Victor's estate.

* There are current plans to recast the role of Mike Horton. He will be Sami's new love interest. Currently, there are no plans to reunite Sami and Lucas.

* Mike Horton will arrive shortly after Carrie. At first, he and Austin will compete for Carrie while Sami chases after Austin. As time goes on, Sami will set her sites on Mike Horton.

* At the moment, there are plans to kill the character of Lucas Roberts. Lucas will be killed by Sophie shortly after he discovers that Sophie had once been a man, and a murderer. Sami will be put on trial for Lucas's murder, and during the proceedings Mike will save Sami by shockingly revealing that Sophie is not only the murderer, but was also a man.

* Max and Abby will be gone by next May. Max will return to racing, and Abby will transfer to a college out of Salem.

---

IMO These are ALL awful and I hope NONE of them come true. This will ensure a DAYS cancellation IMO! The only rumour I want to come true is the first one and the Philip/Mimi/Shawn/Belle story.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oy vey... How many times have we heard this:

True or not... I'm tired of it already!!

And after reading it, it all sounds like crap anyways. Someone with too many brainstorming minutes on their hand. And the first line proves it... Thaoo left the show and was told that there was no intention to bring him back.

• Members

The only one I beleive is this one:

Because Arriana Zucker contract is up in feb, also what ARE they going to do with Nicole when Carie comes back. I don't expect a Carrie/Austin reunion in the first week Carrie returns but eventually Carrie is going to be with Austin and Sami is going to be with Lucas, and that leaves Nicole. Also Austin has too many women in his life, I don't think he can handle Carrie, Nicole and Sami making a play for him. LOL.

Archived