DAYS: Shocking *RUMORS*

• Members

Baby Brady is a crack monkey!

I got banned there for calling him/her/it out.

She/He/It was saying for months how Christie Clark was on her way back, and then one day she posted that DAYS has completely cut off all contact with Christie Clark and that she would NOT be returning to the show. Well the NEXT DAY (literally) SOD broke the news that Christie was coming back.

She/He/It then proceeded to take credit for it and then I called her about her post JUST THE DAY BEFORE stating that DAYS had cut off contact with Christie, well needless to say I quoted everything and blasted her for it and the next day I was banned.

HAHA only proving my point further and I only went there for comic relief anyway and for an occasional laugh when I felt I needed one.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anything from Baby Brady is a load of crap! I remember her supposed spoiler about Jennifer kissing Patrick on New Year's Eve, and all the unfounded rumors about Hogan Sheffer replacing JER as headwriter.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if JER wants to kill off Jack again. If DAYS loses Matt Ashford again, they'll be even further in the [!@#$%^&*]! :angry::angry:

• Members

Yep. BB was insisiting back in May that JER had been fired from Days.

BB also was leading people to believe that a new NBC soap was in the works that would star Justin and Lindsey Hartley along with Brian Datillo & Alison Sweeny which also turned out to be a load of crap because Justin has said that he is leaving to do movies and other projects. This new soap was going to replace Passions.

Archived