Outstanding Lead Actor/Actress

Toups

• Members

I am fully in Kim's corner to win this now. I've been on the fence between her and Maura but I fully hope Kim wins it. I am hoping she takes her 5th and keeps coming back for more when she deserves it. If she didn't deserve I would be right there saying she didn't, but she was lead all year and she had the stuff to submit. She deserves to win just as much as any of the 5 and I would love to see her join the 2 in a row club as well as the 5 club.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm torn between Kim and Crystal. Kim is a powerhouse, but I would love to see my fav Crystal Chappell win her second Emmy.

Ricky Paull Goldin was POWERFUL during his drug addiction storyline. I remember the ITL episode with him and Harley at that cabin, I've never seen him do so good.

• Members

Kim Zimmer wasn't THAT great this year.

I think one of the two who actually deserve this award aren't even in the category, so...

With that said, I'm hoping for Crystal. I would really have to see Maura's stuff before I can say whether or not I think she's gonna win.

• Members

I so agree with you there. This award was Nancy Lee Grahn's to lose in my opinion but for some reason she didn't make the cut. I see at least 2 others that should have been on there too, but of these 5 who are nominated I am totally in Kim's corner. She was not that great all year, but neither was Maura, neither was Crystal, neither was Jeanne, and neither was Michelle. Not all of them even had consistent material all year.

Of the 5 based on performances that I consider great from all of them actually any of them could win if they submitted the right stuff. Kim had some great stuff to submit and I am totally in her corner. Call me infidel, call me whatever, I still support her. I love Maura too, but I want Kim to take this because she deserves it just as much and it would be an important win for her. Plus at some point with the few things she has said in the last few years, I do see her not submitting herself even when she might have the material. So I would love to see her get her 2 in a row when she had the material and deserves just as much to win.

At the same time I will not be upset if Maura does win it or Jeanne wins it. In fact I would love to see Jeanne esp. get it. She wasn't lead all year but she has never won and it would be wonderful to see her get one.

• Members

** this because she deserves it just as much and it would be an important win for her. Plus at some point with the few things she has said in the last few years, I do see her not submitting herself even when she might have the material. So I would love to see her get her 2 in a row when she had the material and deserves just as much to win.**

Oh, please....Zimmer will stop nominating herself when they pry the pencil out of her cold dead hand. She only spouted that crap last year because she never thought she'd actually win and have to keep her word. And then, she wriggled out of it anyway!!

Maura, Maura, Maura!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived