Outstanding Lead Actor/Actress

Toups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! Yes, WorldTurner!

Tonya looks SO good to be 50ish!

Her hair was a bit of a disaster but other than that she looked RADIANT.

It's great that she (like Vicki) stays so busy too!

Since Y&R refuses (for whatever inexplicable reasons) to utilize her, it's wonderful that her beauty & talent is currently being better appreciated elsewhere.

Still wish the irreplaceable Barber Ladies (Lillie Belle, Mamie, Liv, Dru, DS!Lily) were still on the show though.

• Members

I can't believe Christian Le Blanc won. What IS that? Peter Bergman had so much more range, and such better writing this year. It was not the "Year of the Abbotts" as some PTB claimed, but it WAS the year of Jack Abbott.

BUT overall I am happy... Maura West and Genie Francis definitely deserved their emmys. Both were long overdue.

• Members

Yay for MAURA!!!!! Aww, I am so happy for her, she is an amazing actress and really had some outstanding material submitted. :)

Love CLB, but was stunned that he was nominated....and that he pulled off an upset! I thought for sure it was ANY of the other guys.

• Members

I screamed for joy when Maura won. I was fearing that La Zimmer would upset again, but when her name was called, I was ecstatic.

Such a well deserved win. Probably the ONLY well deserved win in all acting categories.

• Members

Maura deserved that so much! Her scenes were shear brilliant and amazing!

CLB...any of those men could have taken it last night...I wouldn't have thought CLB of all people but that's why I don't vote! Congrats to them both!!

• Members

Yeah, I'm still scratching my head wondering how Peter Bergman did NOT win the Emmy. I mean the tapes he submitted were GREAT, my favorite being him confronting Phyllis about her affair with Nick. But Christian submitted great tapes too, especially the one in the chapel where he thought Lauren was dead and she came in, so while I'm surprised, I do understand how he could have won.

Archived