Outstanding Lead Actor/Actress

Toups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christian LeBlanc, Peter Reckell called he wants his Lead Actor nomination back! Also please ask Ricky Paull Goldin to hand back Michael E. Knights nomination aswell!

This just in, Michelle Stafford and Jeanne Cooper have made off with Nancy Lee Grahn and Kristian Alfonso's emmy nominations, they must be stopped immediately!

• Members

Thanks for posting that Josh. Boy the lighting was not that bad on the show. I wish you could see Reva's face more because her face showed so much emotion in those scenes that even her words did.

That was definitely one of the scenes where I was talking about her being so layered and nuanced. There was actually another one I was thinking of too that was a couple of days before this one. She and Jonathan were talking again and it was just as good.

I still put her up there with the best of daytime. She is no Beverlee McKinsey but she deserves this nomination based on those scenes alone. They were some of the best of the 2006.

To me based on single performances, the best of 2006 to me were (in no particular order):

1) Kim Zimmer

2) Maura West

3) Michael Park

4) Allison Sweeney

5) Tom Pelphrey

6) Stephanie Gatschet

7) Nancy Lee Grahn

8) Peter Reckell

9) Kristian Alfonso

10) Susan Flannery

11) Lesli Kay

12) Kelley Menighan Hensley

13) Anthony Geary

14) Genie Francis

15) Julie Marie Berman

16) Peter Bergman

17) Jeanne Cooper

18) Michael E. Knight

I think all of them gave some of the best individual performances of the year, and were very memorable in them. Some of them didn't have much more the rest of the year but they acted their butts off in particular scenes.

• Members

MEK and NLG were both robbed. Seriously robbed.

I hear Peter B. will probably win - but I'm rooting for Tony Geary just bc I actually watched his stuff and it would be a non-CBS win in a CBS-dominated category.

I really like Maura West - and for that reason alone - I hope she wins. Bc I could almost care less since these noms are a joke.

• Members

I realllllly hope not, since I think the b!tch read said theory and it's what made her decide to throw her hat in the ring. She wants to be in the 2-in-a-row club with Flannery, Slezak, and Gallagher. No to ways about it.

From your mouth to Zimmer's ears......

• Members

I haven't fully picked my absolute pick to win here. I will say it is between Peter & Tony for Best Actor and Maura & Kim for Best Actress. I think of these nominess those are the best and the most deserving. I was for Nancy Lee Grahn all the way.

I do believe it will come down between a 2 way fight in both races between those 4. And I will scream at the top of my lungs for Kim or Maura as they both DESERVE the award as both are damn fine actresses.

Archived