DAYS: Spoiler Pics Of Mabby & Jed

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, if anything, he looks like Will´s best friend who spends most time playing his PS3, not someone Abby could seriously date. But I´m sure that´s the plan. Also, look how much older and mature Ashley now looks. In reality, she and that guy who plays Jed are both seventeen, yet Abby looks more like twenty on these pictures.

• Members

Jed and Willow must have differend daddies.

I'm glad Hogan has decided to make Abby the center of two guy's affections rather than making Max the center of Abby and another girl's affection. Max has let Abby sit on the side for too long. It's time for him to realize that he's about to lose all chances and fight like hell to get her.

• Members

Well, Abby is Jennifer´s daughter. That means atleast two guys pleading for her attention all the time. And she is already turning into a bit of tease too, the way she leaned in that overall on the car hood in Max´s garage yet acted how nothing is going at all, I´m not surprised Max immediatelly forget he is still dating Mimi.

But seriously I love Abby and I think Ashley is the most beautifull actress on DAYS at the moment, and I always thought it´s almost ridiculous a girl like Abby has a trouble to get a date.

Btw. does anybody know anything about why is Abby going in NY next month? Because we know she´s going to meet Jack there.

• Members

Oh, I don't like Max at all. He is a louse. Also, he is too old for Abby and not at all like Jack. The actor playing Jed is not 17, he is 19 or 20. Why on earth is his hair like from ten years ago? Do college kids someplace wear hair like that. Not here. I wonder how Max plans to dump Mimi or if he squirrels out of that...ugh.

• Members

Max is not too old for Abby. There are only 5, although the show says 6, years difference between the two. That's not a lot at all. Abby's a college student. I could see if she were still in high school and they were trying to do this storyline, then age can come into play. But she's a mature college co-ed, like Max pointed out. I say bring it on!

Archived