ATWT: Friday, February 16

• Members

I'm watching ATWT right now and I have to laugh. The way Jean is writing Parker and Faith is cute. I wish the actor that plays Faith was a little older so that it doesn't look like Parker is robbing the cradle, but I'll take it. Jean has given a new definition teen love. She's starting them early! :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no clue why Paul's become the crazy old man in the woods...other than there's no other woman to pair him up with, and they refused to inflict Katie upon him.

I think nuParker's emergence is the only positive thing to come from Simon's last return. It's gonna be something when Carly returns and finds out Parker's become a rebel.

*eye roll* Couldn't Gwen have gone to the nearest candy machine and bought herself another plastic "wedding" ring?

• Members

Today's show was just ok, nothing to write home about :unsure: Parker and Faith were the highlights of the show again, have I mentioned how much I love Parker. Paul was alittle bit tolerable today. Main thing missing today was action, it did not really seem like there was any. Also very unbalanced I would have liked to see more than just Lily/Holden/Faith/Parker/Jack/Paul storyline, and the Gwen/Maddie/Casey/Will storyline, one of the things that made the shows early in the week so good was because they had like 4-5 storylines in each show.

Also will add that James has now been brought up 3 times this year, my question is you keep bringing his name up, but where is he??? I want James.

• Members

And thank the good lord for THAT small mercy. I adore Roger Howarth. He's so talented. I just cannot imagine him being reduced to having sex with Katie in every other scene. I wonder if PEg is over for good? I really liked that pairing.

I'd love to see a Parker/Faith teen love story develope. Just not yet. I like the idea of them sharing scenes and being close for the next couple of years though. I wish they would keep this Faith too and age her this summer or next, which I think is probably inevitable.

• Members

After today and this week I can almost forgive JP for turning Adam bad and killing him.

Man the stuff we are getting is so good. And if this had been some random music guy/new character it would be so hard to care about the murder - and all the family drama would be gone with it too.

I know he is a legacy character and I hate when we lose them - but the drama is so good. And I love how Will is feeling so betrayed by it all. I can't wait to see where JP goes with all of this.

• Members

My point exactly.

I watched a bit of ATWT today and while I admit I was upset that they decided to age Parker & J.J., the actors playing there are really good. I kinda have to get used to Parker being the rebel now as opposed to J.J...I would think it'd be the other way around.

I'm still not liking the new Faith. Don't know why. And I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of a "Path" pairing.

• Members

Haha..I know I sound like a total hypocrite. :lol: But I always saw Parker & Faith practically being raised as cousins together. Jammy weren't. However, like I mentioned in another thread, I shouldn't judge since my own parents have known each other since they were little kids (although they didn't share family dinners together or belong to the same family). Also, I haven't watched ATWT regularly in a very long time so maybe there is chemistry there that I didn't see during those 3 short minutes of them that I saw today. :unsure:

Then again, I guess there are people out there who think it's adorable to watch these little kids growing up as the next supercouple. In that case...whatever floats people's boats..

Archived