Degrassi

titan1978

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seemed odd to me, that they would waste a half season on him, Mia, and Lakehurst... only to have him dead, be a random act of violence. If you were going to waste that much time, why not just have that Nick (wasn't that his name?) guy kill him to make it worth of the time spent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

im glad they picked jt. he was a fan fave so people cared, but he was needed to the show so the show wouldnt suck because of it.

but anyways, im not into degrassi this year at all. there is way tolittle of paige, craig, and that krew and wayyyyy to much of people i just dont care about. plus i have to watch the ever borring emma/sean again.

but the season finale should be good... i wont spoil it but a couple gets back together, kinda, and someone becomes a stripper... (and lets just say paige is in it alot... :).. but that doesnt mean shes a stripper.. or isnt...)

• Members

I can't stand Paige, Craig... or really anyone who graduated. The misadventures of Ellie Nash, has convinced me more of the post high school uselessness. As for the season finale, the only thing interesting will be the stripper storyline, Paige's role I can do without... especially since there's supposed to be something happening with her and Jesse. It's just makes her role even more eye rolling, because it makes last season with her seem like a stunt to get people to watch.

• Members

I'm glad it was JT - he always annoyed me. Now that Manny's getting involved with a Lakehurst guy should make things interesting.

The only two people I can imagine becoming a stripper are Paige and Dylan...guess their family gives me a slutty vibe. Paige is pretty boring, though, so I hope we won't be seeing more of her. All the college kids bore me right now, especially Craig just because he's constantly coming and going, so I don't even invest in his character anymore.

• Members

She isn't the stripper (and neither is Dylan)... but she's close to/friends with the person who is; which is why she will supposally be involved heavily in the storyline.

As for Lakehurst dude and Manny... Manny seems to go through men like no one's business. It's just another excuse to cause a rift between her and Emma, that will be ignored later on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Perhaps Alex will be the stripper then? Considering that we haven't seen her for a while, or that girl Serena they introduced.

I was completely bummed that there was no new episode this week...WTH was Degrassi: btw?? Seemed like laziness...interesting trivia for about five minutes, but make a trivia book if you want to do that, not take up the timeslot of what should've been an episode.

Archived