Is Passions being cancelled?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vanguardian called me a hater. I had to show him or her what a hater truly is.

I don't want to be cruel, unsypathetic or unreasaonable. I'm none of these things by instinct, but people need to preiew their posts before they reply to me. I can be very nasty in return.

• Members

Frankly, I feel more for the "newbies" on "Passions." Lindsay, Brooke, Kim, all of them have had several years to bank their money. But what about Mark Cameron Wystrach, Adrian Bellani, Emily Harper, etc etc? They're young, they're relatively new to the show and I just hope they weren't LIVING the television lifestyle and blowing their money on fancy apartments and clothes. I just feel for those non-vets.

• Members

Thanks, Kenny.

For the record, I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything so drastic.

Believe me, I really have been trying and have chosen my words carefully, lol.

Perhaps I'm under the influence due to the cancellation, though, and don't realize that something may be going too far.

For that reason, I'm going to stay out of this thread for a half-hour or so, listen to the DTS livewire, and (dear God!) hope I can, sometime tonight, shower, do laundry and go to bed!

• Members

It is eerie to see Passions get the axe. I'm sad for the eras when I did love the show. 1999-2001, 2002-early2003. But I still can't say that Passions hasn't had this coming for years of laziness and cockiness when it came to stories, payoffs, and resolving nothing. I'm only sad for the impact this has on daytime as a whole, more importantly Days of Our Lives as this ABC thing is still not official. Days is now alone as of Sept 2007. How frightening.

Archived