Is Passions being cancelled?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a travesty and TOTALLY UNFORGIVABLE! Just as the show begins to show improvement because today's episode really KICKED ASS!!!! Honestly, I notice quite a bit of rejoicing on this board over Passions' demise. That's fine! Nevertheless, I am proud, SO VERY PROUD, to have had this show as my daytime guilty pleasure. No other soap continuing will be able to give me what Passions did. NO OTHER! If the cast members are reading this, I just want to say Thank you! Thank you so very much for entertaining me immensely during this 7 year run. You've done a fantastic job and I love you all and wish the very, VERY best of luck to each and every one of you in your future endeavors. FAREWELL!

• Webmaster

My apologies, I guess I didn't pay it any attention. Oh well. Passions won't be airing on SOAPnet anytime soon though. Low ratings on NBC in this day and age won't get that show on any network for reruns.

Port Charles only has it so good because it aired re-runs on SOAPnet before its ABC cancellation and because it consolidated the show into those books.

Archived