PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Members

Damn! My first thought too before I even opened this thread was that it was McKenzie. And if it is her, it was probably mutual. She's probably not too thrilled over Sheridan's character destruction and she seemed to like being a stay at home mom. And she was talking about moving to Nashville? Really? I missed that ...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has nobody thought perhaps we could be seeing Heather Tom as Sheridan. I dont know why, but when they said replacing one leading lady with an actress recently fired from another soap I just thought of Heather Tom taking over the role of Sheridan.

• Members

H to the LL, no to Heather Tom.

Unlike Rosie O'Donnell, unlike Kathy Najimy and unlike all the others who clash with me on several levels, for some reason, Tom is one chick I just CANNOT STAND based on her political views. Her Daytime for Choice and Planned Parenthood fundraisers...sorry. Not for me. And to have someone so outspoken and militant play the vulnerable and -- when she's herself -- spiritual Sheridan? I won't like it, I won't buy it, and I WILL send hate mail to the show.

• Members

:lol: :lol:

Thank you for that.

Even if you didn't mean to, you eased my fears of the Horrible Heather coming to "Passions."

You're right.

She'll NEVER appear on a JER soap. And if she did, heck, if she made that mistake? I take it back, I WOULD want her on the show. Because it would be Must See TV seeing how much JER WRECKED that chick's character. Ha, I'd love to see him make Heather's Sheridan become "good" again, become a staunch pro-life activist and heck, even become a nun who preaches abstinence only education. I would RELISH that. That would seriously make my whole life, forget year.

Please, Heather Tom, COME TO Harmony!!!

• Members

Ohhh, that's true. He probably hates her guts.

I'd say it's either:

- Renee Jones

- Christie Clark

- Eileen Davidson

- Missy Reeves (I know, I know, Nashville etc etc etc etc. WHATEVER!)

There is going to be an element of sticking it to DAYS. I think that discounts HT.

Anyone think it could be Judi Evans? Or Farah Fath? She's not done yet, but.....

• Members

Is it just me or are Eve and Lexie's characters rather interchangeable? It is SO Renee Jones in place of Tracey Ross.

Eileen won't admit it but she's SO waiting for "Days" to call her back.

Christie was auditioning for Courtney on GH, according to rumor, and well, who cares? Mac IS Sheridan so I just don't want her. And Love Liza, so they better not fire SUSAN LUCCI'S DAUGHTER, particularly since it would mean NO MORE awesome Theresa/Gwen montages and flashbacks.

Missy is not part of an aborted couple, if that was the way this person was described. Jack and Jenn 'rode off in the sunset' (I HATE that expression, by the way. They didn't even do that, literally.)

It's Renee. Come on people. I mean, honestly! I love Tracey and certainly don't want to lose an original, but, COME ON, people. Lexie, Eve? Same thing, pretty much.

Archived