PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Members

According to The Cat, who has posted inside accurate info about PSNS, a long-time leading lady's contract will not be renewed, or she will be fired. She will be replaced by a recently fired actress from another show.

Register to read details at R&A:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/RA_Passions_For...0#entry10557945

My guess is Tracey Ross being replaced by Renee Jones , OR it could be McKenzie Westmore.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that is true, then Passions will probably say good bye to Ben Masters. Since he and Tracey are together in real life, I could see him quiting out of solidarity because his contract is up soon I believe. Other actors have done it. I believe that is why Ari Zucker quit Days. It was because of the way they fired Kyle.

And if it Tracey, she is better off considering that she has spent the better part of two years on the backburner and has been giving crap.

• Members

Thanks for the further info, Dawn. I wonder why they are firing her. I know you are an Evian fan, but I've never found her to be a strong actress. I'm not sure if it's her or the material.

I wonder who her replacement is.

I never knew Ari quit Days because of Kyle.

• Members

Yeah. I am Evian but I haven't watched since the spring. Because of the back burner of Evian and then the break up. Besides after what they did to Evian, it would be hard to watch them get back together when Julian and Eve had sex just minutes after he flucked Val. Tracey is better off being free from that crapfest of a show than deal with the garbage they give Eve. Though I am sure that The Cat will cliam she will be "better written" once the recast take over. That is if this rumor is about Tracey.

• Members

The following signed contracts in May 05 assuming they were 2 year contracts it could any of the leading ladies.

Juliet Mills

McKenzie Westmore

Tracey Ross

Kim Ulrich

Eva Tamargo signed a 3 year contract in 2004 and I'm not sure when it's up

• Members

Like I said, Tracey is better off. Passions is a sinking ship. It will most likely be gone within the next couple of years.

ETA: Any being fired by a soap is not the end of the world. Lots of soap actors land on their feet either by getting a job on another show or find success elsewhere.

Archived