PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read tons of times that Genna Gering hated GG's love scenes with Mac. Don't know how true it is.

Ok so five years................

Lindsay Hartley - No.

Brook Kerr - Maybe.

MacKenzie Westmore - Maybe.

Liza Huber - Maybe.

Kim Johnston Ulrich - Doubtful. (not a leading lady.)

Tracey Ross - Doubtful (not a leading lady.)

• Members

If it Kenz, I wouldn't be suprised if it is more mutural than R&A's is leading on because I read on another board that Kenz has talked about moving to Nashville. I guess we will have to wait and see.

ETA: Not to mention she is a new mother and maybe starting to have the desire to be a stay at home mom.

• Members

Exactly. It's been all over the net that JER was determined to break up Shuis for good. GG seems to love "Lucy" and hasn't been this happy in sometime. Galen's wife was also rumored to not like his love scenes with MW.

I have a feeling if it is MW, then it may be mutual. I got the feeling that she liked being a stay at home mom. I also thought that her maternity leave was a little longer then planned so maybe she didn't really want to return and maybe she wants to just be a mom. I suppose anything is possible.

I am starting to really lean toward MW. She has been much better of late but they are destroying her character. There was a time that I would be mad if she left but not anymore. I care more for Harper, Hartley, and Mills now and I think Harley and Mills are the two the show can't do without.

I think CC is a possibility but I can't really see her as Sheridan. Gwen maybe but not Sheridan.

This is really interesting though.

• Members

I guess it wouldn't be to much of a stretch if Renee Jones went to Passions to play Eve, she'd just be trading in one role as a craptastic Doctor on Days for another role as a ........craptastc Doctor on Passions...... :lol:

I personally hope it is Westmore, I haven't liked her portrayal of Sheridan for a few years now..... She kind of gives the impression that she's tired of playing the character too, she just looks so tired and worn out on screen.....IMHO

• Members

Come on and relax, everyone. Even if it is Renee, Days may still get her back when NBC announces PSNS' cancellation in May. (I don't have any inside info, I'm just speculating. That one-year renewal with a huge budget cut makes me think this show is toast after June or July. Maybe it's just me.)

Archived