PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am thinking RJ replacing Tracey Ross and, if I am right, bye bye Ben.

Good for Tracey. I like Evian and never found Tracey amazing but she is better off.

I don't think it's Barr replacing Ulrich. I don't think Julia would do thay and ED replacing MW?

It would be hard for Passions to afford ED or JB. RJ is someone they could possibly afford so I am thinking her, which sucks because I don't want her on Passions.

• Members

No. Passions would never fire Lindsey. She IS Passions. She is practically the best actress on the show.

I don't think they would ever fire MW. They know MW and LH are very popular. Tracey Ross is too but maybe she was angry about her screentime or something and they fired her? Who knows but I don't see Passions ever firing Mills, Hartley, or Westmore.

I am shocked by this. Maybe it was a budget thing or something because Passions hardly ever makes a big firing like this.

• Members

And JB would probably want a little more because it would require her to relocate to the West Coast or at least go bicoastal which I can't see her doing because there is no real job security with Passions since you have the threat of cancellation over your head every year.

• Members

Julia has been burned Rick. Plus, she just doesn't seem like the type to join what is the campy word of Passions. I don't think they could afford her or ED anyway. That is why RJ seems like a sure bet because she is leading lady material and she isn't as budget heavy as JB and ED.

I am stunned by this though and I am eager to hear confirmation on this. Cat is usually right so this is reliable. I am just waiting for the bomb to drop.

• Members

Not leading ladies anymore but..

Sam/Ivy & Julian/Eve are both splitsville

The leading ladies now are Fancy, Kay and Theresa

We know Hartley & Harper are safe. Would Miguel and Kay's breakup be an aborted couple? Maybe it's Heidi Mueller

I do not want Tracey Ross gone, She has been with the show since day 1.

As for the possibility of Renee Jones replacing her :blink: We're supposed to believe she has a daughter in her late 20's?

• Members

That is partly why I hate it, Rick.

I love RJ. I really do. She is a awesome actress but this is miscast, if true. Plus, she said she would never take another soap role unless it was Days. Hogan and Corday left the exit open-ended, which is why I thought she would be back fairly soon.

Is there anyone else who has been fired recently that fits the bill? I just can't see Barr joining.

Recently aborted couples? Does Shuis count? I mean, Ulrich and Ross haven't been lead in years.

The only female leads right now are Hartley, Westmore, Harper, and Mueller really. They get all the screentime. I guess Huber can be put up there too. Hmm...

• Members

Huber is on Maternity Leave and would fit perfectly but Ethan and Gwen are not an aborted couple...yet

Mueller is also a possibility because She was with Fox, then she and Miguel hooked back up, and now she's done with Miguel.

Eva Tamargo - Slim chance since she's been single for years lol

KJU - Sam and Ivy just split up

Evian - Just split up

Archived