PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You will just never accept Sheffer will you? LOL!

I do think, JER will want to use this to just stick it to Days. He was so angry when he was fired. :lol:

But, alot of the Days stars have said theyv'e enjoyed what they have gotten lately then before, so I wouldn't be suprised if they all turned him down on spot! :lol:

If Passions does get Eileen Davidson, I'll bet Corday will have a F-I-T!

• Members

This is one of the biggest reasons this news sux, 'specially if it is Huber, as you pointed out, no more AWESOME Teresa/Gwen flashbacks. I didn't like when that other actress took over Gwen, and I wouldn't like it now. Liza and Lindsay are great together!

Loosing original cast sucks, no matter how you put it and I hope we don't have to go through it again.

• Members

No so fast! We didn't get confirmation that it's not Kim. She did just break up with Sam, and "leading lady" can be said of anyone in daytime. No one really takes the show by storm on "Passions," unless it's Theresa. Possibly Fancy. But it can be said of anyone based on how long a woman has been acting, experience and past roles. It's a very deceptive term.

So it could be Liza, Brooke, Mac OR Kim.

I'll DIE if it's Brooke. Like Theresa/Gwen, the show struck GOLD with the Theresa/Whitney friendship -- a constant for the show since it's premiere on July 5, 1999. They better NOT be so stupid as to recast her.

That brings us to Mac. If replaced by Christie Clarke, again, I'd die. It would make no sense. No offense to Christie, but NO ONE would believe that paparrazi stalked HER and that she was once called "an American princess." Christie, I would imagine, doesn't have the grace that Mac and even Kam have brought to the role. Her features aren't delicate enough -- and her cheek bones, wow, they are so NOT Crane cheek bones. Again, I'll die if Christie tries to replace Mac. I'd accept Kam, if I had to take anyone, but Christie would be horribly miscast in the role.

• Members

It better not be Liza! I don't want her going anywhere, unless they brought back Natalie Zea, which obviously isn't happening anyway.

I wouldn't want it to be Brook Kerr, but since I've lost most of my interest in Whitney in the last couple years anyway, I wouldn't mind as much as I would have several years ago.

And it damn well better not be Kim Ulrich, either! Ivy is one of my favorite PSNS characters, and I can't imagine her being played by another actress (although I know it could still happen).

In any case, my money is still on Mac.

Archived