PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wasn't there rumour/speculation that Clark was going to play a temp Gwen when it was thought that Huber would have a temp while she was on maternity leave? This could be a possibility, but is Huber's contract renewal coming up? My mind is definitely perplexed with the thought of this! i wonder what the reason is?

• Members

Lindsay and Juliet Mills are the two people who I link PSNS to, in my head. As do many others. Most others. Losing one will be detramental to the show's future, which would be short lived if it lost either. I will throw those two out right now b/c if the show loses them, WOW, PSNS is DONEZO!

With that said, I think JER would love to take a nab at DAYS/NBC and steal Renee Jones or Christie Clark from DAYS' future potential graps.

My guesses are:

RJ/Tracey Ross

CC/Mac Westmore or Emily Harper

Brooke Kerr/Davetta might be a possibility too!

• Members

I'm thinking McKenzie. She fits all the criteria, and her character is the only one who has had such a major change. The Cat posted months ago that JER was determined to break up Luis/Sheridan forever. Plus, it's been posted that Galen's prefers his new romantic pairing to the old one.

Eileen is too old to replace Mckenzie. Christie could.

Archived